14

her bedroom

her bedroom.

-
-
-
-
-

3 weeks later.

ASLAYA POV.

"three dead,three injured in Drive by in Rose Parks since night,reports are that at 12am a black voxy with no license plate drove up in the lane and started to fire shoots''this newswoman on insta said

''the decease are : Brandon Banks  otherwise call Bobby 26 years old (male), Sean turner 23 years old otherwise call 10  (male )and Gary Brown 25 years old also call G-man (male).

"turn off dat a mi ears "Banks said turning to look at me.

"why?"i asked.

"cause mi no wah hear eh instead mi wah hear yuh moan"he smirked.

"too bad"i stick my tongue out.

''yuh plans fi do today?"he asked.

''gonna get my hair done,my nails done ,look fimmie mommy and check pon eh house"i said.

I been rocking my natural hair for the past weeks cause i haven't left Banks house to go nowehere really so mi just mek eh stay.

''how much money yuh need?''

''zero dollars and zero cents''

''b just mek mi gi yuh money no''

''nope''

''mi ago stop listen to you,today yaw go tek eh''he said tapping my leg.

shaking my head i went ontop of him straddling him.

''mi rate yuh you fuck b swear''

''mi rate yuh too''i smiled.

''mek mi finish chat''he mugged me.

''as mi a say mi rate yuh bad and mi know eh past week been hetic from dem two b deh to mi a get shot and mi out and about pon eh road and i'm yet to explain eh wull ting to you but just know mi thankful fi you ''

''honestly i got tired and was in my feelings about how your exes always seem to cause a problem now,i didn't want to be selfish because you got shot and your far more important than me bringing them up at the time''i spoke.

''you know mi considerate of you feelings right? cause right now you think you bradda could a walk so good right now?''
''a cause a you blood and mi nuh  wa put you through nothing by hurting him,but hope you know him ago get it,and fi Juna and chin you nave nothing a worry bout that tek a now,mi just want you focus on yuh self,you money and mi"

''i appreciate you alot''i told him leaning down to kiss his lips.

I gave him a quick peck but he grab me by my neck leaning me down back for a much more deep passionate kissed.

While we're kissing he took his free hand that wasn't around my neck and placed it under my shirt gripping my breasts.

a soft moan made its way out my mouth making his smiled in between the kiss.

He break away from the kiss smirking,he sat up with me still on his lap .

"lay down"he said low looking at me with lust in his eyes.

no affi tell mi twice mi don!

following his instruction i layed down on the bed and he got up .

Shifting my panty he insert two fingers in me making me moan instantly .

he went up and down in me slowly.

i'm getting upset and it shows cause he looked at me and smirked.

he shake his head and started to finger me more roughly and his free hands gave my breast attention.

he took his fingers out and placed his dick at the entrance of me ,beating his meat.

"ready when yuh ready ma''he smirked.

''i'm ready''i spoke.

he nodded and slowly placed his dick inside of me and i moan on spot,he push his-self deep down till is like a me belly bottom him deh.
he started to whine slowly and lemme tell yuh eh man waist no stiff!

-
-
-
----------

''AHHH FUCK!"i moaned as he slam hiself in my making my arch gone,so now i'm flat on my belly.

''fix back up''he slapped my ass.

one thing eno eh Don go slap eh like eh big ,love that!

doing what he said i fix back my arch and he placed himself back inside of me,holding me by mi waist he started to stab me more and more harder nd faster.

i wasn't going out like no bitch so i started to throw my ass back while he slammed in me.

''fuck''he moaned and that right there made him go harder.

only thing to be heard was my loud moans,his hands slapping my ass and us thrusting to outfuck each other.

-
-
-
-

mannnnn i did that mnk wa mi do but mi do something