1

Aslaya POV

"Munchi you nave tings fi do get up mon "my Mother said rolling my comforter off of me .

Da lady ya .

"Mummy mi soon get up "I groaned and face the other side of the bed .

Mi tired yaw mon ,swr

"So you say ,anyways me gone up a Cherry lata "she said and I heard the door lock ,sighing I turn back the the side I was in first ,stretching I unplug my phone of the charger .

I had hella notifications most was emails ,tags from random people and 3 from my best friend.

I made sure to reply to her after I got dress and stuff .

"Should a wait till December fi come dung kiss me teeth"

I was born here in Jamaica but moved to America when I was 10 and now I'm 22 and I'm back .

I came back here like 3 weeks ago and out those times I haven't leave the place .

I was staying with mommy until I plan on getting my own place cause god knows mommy can cuss and Gwen bad and mi no inna that wid her

Getting up out the bed I stretched and yawned and made my way to the bathroom.

*^*

Today I plan to go to Ashley's furniture store in Fairview to see if they got anything that I would want in my place ,and then I had to go customs to pay for my car that I bought right before I came down here ,never yet drive it yet and I'm excited.

Right as I stepped outside the yard the people on the streets ,me personally didn't talk to none of them cause they were big hypocrites .

When mi madda did down pon her face not one a dem look pon her fi say dem have ratings fi her but naw watch no face cause once I started to make money I made sure mama was good,I sent money to get the house fixed up and such ,made sure she in her nice proper clothes and she got food fi eat .

"Munchi Wahm?"Peter said greeting me and I just shake my head ,him is one the hypocrite.

Zari was suppose to be here 5 minutes ago but as usual she late,Zari was my best friend from I was little to now ,we both went overseas together,she came back about a year and 5 months ago .

Just as I was about to call her I saw her car coming in the lane .
Once she pulled up to my gate I locked the gate and got in the front .

"Cahh fix you face ?"she asked looking over at me before Turing and driving back out the lane .

"You Nuh know time?"I asked her

"Relax mi and dutty Jordan did have it out dis morning "she said .

"For what reason?"I asked

"Come in after 2 innna morning and no wah give me a reason so mi affi start pon him "she said

"Annuh affi nothing bad"I shake my head

When her overthink ready fi kick in annuh nothing good.

"No pick up fi him "she said

"I'm not but maybe he has a good reason "I laughed a lil .

Boy oh boy.

_*_*_*

"Fawod pa fimmie side "I heard Jordan said on Zari phone .

Guess they made up .
"Memeber mi still vex wid you and mi deh wid Aslaya "she said

Mi a stop her from go to her man ?

"Bill no Oman and two a uno fawod "he said and hang up .

"Level of disrespect "she shake her head .

"You wanna come house rat ?"

She knows I don't leave the house not even when we was in Atlanta.

I had nothing else to do so why not it wouldn't hurt ....

"Lemme change"i said getting up to change .

The time was getting cool since the sun was going down so I decided on a simple black Nike top with a black batty rider shorts and my black crocs .

I took up my money ,keys and phone and we were ready .

_*_*_*_

When we pulled up to the place which I never been the streets were crowded,kids were running up and down ,some were just standing talking and some adults were out here also just either smoking,drinking or gambling .

When me and Zari stepped out her car I heard some psssttt but I ain't pay them no mind .

We walked up to Jordan who was here with 3 other dudes .

"Wahmo "Jordan said as he pulled Zari into a hug .
"Munchi you finally come outta the house you good ?"he asked me using my pet name .

"Yea "I replied looking around my surroundings,after I was done I made my way to examine the three dudes who was here with Jordan .

Two of them were bleach out but unlike others I saw fi dem clean and not one patch in sight .

The other one was just fine overall from his dark skin complexion to the tattoos on his hands and you could tell he works out .

"What you called me over here for?"Zari asked
"Cause mi want you a mi foot "Jordan said and then look to someone who called him.

Yea I'm ready to go ain't nothing out here for me .