16

Two days later
Aslaya Pov ....

" mi a call you how long and Mi know you see"Miss Angie Banks mother said .

"A bet say annuh nothing important "He shake his head .

"Of course....you Nuh hear say you Bradda Bobby dead "she said

He had a brother ...

The name Bobby sounds familiar like I heard it recently.

"Good fi him long time eh did fi happen "Banks said

"Why would you say that ?" I slapped his head

"A slap you just slap mi ?"he asked looking at me .

"Yuh blind or dumb " I asked him rolling my eyes .

"Doh get fuck up"he mugged me

"No mind him a him pa child him be "Miss Angie said shaking her head .

"Wait The man on the news ,Brandon Banks is your brother ?"I asked finally remembering the name .

"Not my brother "banks said walking off.

"mek him gwan,Brandon is his big brother,His father wasn't really in his life because of the things his mother did and later what Brandon did''she explained.

''yaw explain dis fa?put it simple him a did pussy and now him dead like one"Banks came back now with his weed.

''Dat doesn't give you the right to speak ill about him"Miss Angie said slap him.

''mek mi tell you and Aslaya dis cause uno a act like him never deserve eh''he spoke.

''bobby send him gone dem fi beat up pops inna jail and eh naw go so wid mi OG so boom mi and bobby link up and mi a tell him fi watch him slef two two eh pussy shoot me so before mi even do eh dirt back mi end up get fuck up and eh rest uno nuh need fi know''he said clearing over this convo.

''you got shot and didn't inform me?"Miss Angie said ignoring everything he said beside that .

''no wa cause a mi yuh hear mi old lady drop.''

''you knew about this?"she said facing me making me kinda fraid,how do you tell your Man mother that is shot got shot and didn't inform her?

''yes she did know,a mi decide fi keep eh hush up from people''Banks said answering for me.

thank God!

"Oh my Lord"she shake her head.

''yaw oh my lord fa you act like mi dead like bobby"Banks said.

''doh bother with me''Miss Angie said giving him a stern look and walked going upstairs.

''yaw go lady?"Banks asked her.

''to pray ! uno need it''She said pausing on the stairs .

''dis lady,ahh ma mi ago look fi pos now''He told her.

''okey uno be safe now ,ight mi love eno''

''love you ma''

''love you too Mama''i told her and she made her way upstairs and me and banks out the house.

''you never inform me that we was going to look for you dad''i spoke as we were in the car driving.

''well i was been suppose to look for him last week but you know,so i gotta do it today plus full time him meet eh lady wa soon tun him inna grand pa''

''ohhh,and no baby to eh dolly body yuh bright''i said in a jokingly manner.

''move bout dolly yaw don''he said .

''and dat a dat''i said going into snap to take a picture.

Taking the picture it wasn't good so I just did a video and screenshot few that look cute.

''Connect yuh phone deh"Banks said.

Nodding my head i turned on my bluetooth and connect and went to my Gunman playlist.

listen mi no know but when mi listen dem dancehall artist yea is like mi tun choppa.

-
-
-
-
-
-

''spain town badness frighten the devil,now them no rebel them no kill like them a seven day step pon them middle day''Mi and banks sang together as the car parked in the parking lot.

''Murder everything we dare you better pray you is a ball head that day,and me no wait mad dog and have a bad day ,pop a pill transform ,fully insane''

''A from you call badness you call me middle name''

''ight gun gal come on''banks said shutting off the car.

Laughing lil,iI slip back on my gucci  slides and took up my phone and cross bag and came out the car closing the door.

''sun hot yf''he said as he hold my hands.

''wait''i said as it finally sink in.

''a wahm?''

''mi ago meet your father for the first wah if him no like me?''

''my girl no badda wid that,eh man cool''he said holding my hands....

lets see.........