18.

BANKS POV>

''how yuh mean 200k missing?"i asked getting mad .

''mi tell dem fi count up eh money like you say mi fi tell dem fi do and a three hours we deh ya fah and nobody cahh tell mi weh eh money go''Shotta said over the phone.

''mi a fawod and mek dem know cause if mi come and dem still no know weh eh deh dem a dead''i said .

''say less g''he said and i hang up.

''good morning"Aslaya said making me turn towards her.

''morning''

''weh eh good deh?''she rolled her eyes.

'' obviously say annuh wa good morning''i shake my head going to Jordan contact to call him.

She said something but i didn't hear her as i was now on the phone with Jordan .

''y code don?''he answer .

'' ago mek a quick pull up to eh trap cause dem a fuck round''

''eh a wa gwen now?''

''over 200k missing like eh go poof inna thin air''i shake my head.

''jah jah ,ahh mi wi meet yuh deh mi g''He said.

''yea''i said and hang up.

I heard the shower running so i knew Aslaya was now showering ,smirking i decided to join her.

Getting up i put my phone down and made my way to the bathroom ,taking off my boxers i moved the glass door and got in startling her .

''what are you doing?''she asked.

''showering with my woman''i spoke as i rub her down'

-
-
----------------------

'' still no luck?''i aksed Shotta as me and Jordan came into the trap .

''naw sah''

''Everybody line out !''my voice boom.

Mi no fuck round wid money ,mi could a have more money so till mi still wa mi bloodclat money .

'' you Tae a you incharge a watch over dem fi when dem buck so how yuh clueless to weh mi money gone?''i asked Tae.

Right now mi mood chip back to dawk ,eh lil pussy weh mi get dis morning cahh save uno awoh.

''everything did a go good pon eh floor ,mi did step out fi handle a sitution and when mi fawod back a only 3 person buck a skull which when we get eh money eh come up too 100k which a suppose to 300k flat we fi get dah day deh.''he explained.

Rubbing my hand in my hair i shake my head.

''ah see wa go gwen now ,mi wa pete check ever laptop and try get some leads cause by Monday night mi a kill summo''I told Tae.

''ahh mi don''he nodded and went to call pete i assumed.

'' Banks mi know sum''This nigga said coming up to me,Jordan and shotta....

mi no member him name or if mi ever see him.

''who you?''I asked

'' Him name spooky ,him just come in like two weeks ago''Shotta informed me.

''awoh,so spoky wa you know?"i asked.

''mi did deh beside this yute ,YG and him did a mumble sum shit bout him buck a skill an a fi him dis and after him collect him naw foawod back...''

''YO TAE!"i  called out.

''ypree ?"he asked coming round the corner.

''mek pete find out bout YG ,get mi money and kill him,no trace''i instructed .

''ahhh''he nodded and walked off.

'' listen spooky annuh everything you fi snitch pon,you fi lie when ready hear?''Jordan spoke to him.

''the fuck yaw tell eh man say?''Shotta jumped in.

''wull medz ,like how you snitch pa YG most man in ya go say you mouth lose so watch how yaw do you thing ''Jordan said.

mi understand wa him a say,but mi nave time fi a teach dem now.

Mi affi go check pon mi apartment complex and mi restaurant

''inna eh later''i dapped them up and made my way out.

'' this lady wants to book out the restaurant for an event and said she is good friends with you...''my restaurant manager said.

''wah she name?''i asked

''uhmmm Holly Sanders''she said looking through her tablet.

''nuh know her''i shake my head.

''she's outside looking around''she informed me.

''then outside we go''i sighed and both of us walked out.

''what a nice view don't you think Nia?'' this old lady said to a much young one.

''uhmm Mrs.Sanders this is Mr.Banks you said you knew'' Jahema said making Mrs.Sanders and the next one turn around.

''ahhh Mr.Banks '' Mrs.Sanders said smiling.

''Mr.Sanders''i nodded.'' I was informed that you wanted to book out my restaurent ,may i asked for what reasons?''i added.

''oh yes,My husband and I are very rooted in donations and charity and we heard this is an amazing spot for the type of charity that is God willinglt to be kept''she beamed.

hmmm?

''to give you a certain firm answer may i have the date of this event?''

''October 11"

"jahema do we have any reservations for that day?''

"let me look''she said.

''you look just like your father''Mrs Sanders said

wah?

''how do you know my father?''i asked raising a brow.

''how do i know your father? good to know i wasn't talked about ,anyways I'm our Father's Babymother''

again wah?

"Bobby madda?" i asked.

''the one and only''she smirked.

hell to the bloodclat no.

''yes we are booked on the 11th,full house'' Jahema said.

nice reason fi say no.

''Sorry Mrs.Sanders but i can't afford to redate this people on such short notice''i said .

''is that because you just found out i'm your brother's mother?''she tilted her head.

"Jahema you may go"i dismissed her and she nodded and went back in.

''listen now miss ,mi doh care who you be yer dat,and yo son is not mi bradda''i gritted.

''Do you know who my dad is?''The young lady finally spoke.

haffi rass joke dis.

you know who mi pa be? gal go humble.

''better question since you know who mi pa be why you deh ya?''i folded my arms.

''as my mother said we are intrested in doing our charity here thats all''

'' well i'm sorry but october 11 is fully house,can't lose my money for one such small thing''i said .

''how about your customers will still be able to attend the event just have to support our chairty'' she smirked.

''nice offer but no,this charity isn't tie to me or my Business so it doesn't benefit me,so pass''i smiled.

''Its okey Keema ,your father will work out something''Mrs Sanders said.

''have a nice day Mr Banks''she finished and walked off with Keema .

affi go tell daddy dis now to rass!

-
-
-
-