27

Chapter 27 His fame has been ruined...

Thinking of the task, You Wen's face suddenly became a little sad, "Yes..."

Lin Yu won so rarely, it's a pity to see You Wen go. He would have wanted to fight him again.

But when Lin Yu looked up, he realized that the people around him were looking at him very enthusiastically, and their attitude towards him was completely different from before.

A soldier came out and asked him, "Can I have a fight with you?"

Yan Zihan who was beside Lin Yu immediately glanced at the soldier who stepped forward.

This man had thick eyebrows and big eyes, and he smiled so much that he showed his white teeth, and he was looking at Lin Yu flatteringly.

Lin Yu smiled, just about to agree. Yan Zihan refused without even thinking about it. "No."

Lin Yu: "...?"

Yan Zihan seemed to realize that his reaction was a bit too much when Lin Yu looked at him like this. One was covered in long hair and looked the least human.

"Otherwise... you can fight him."

Lin Yu: "..."

Long-haired Starman: "...???" QAQ

Lin Yu knew that Yan Zihan's vinegar jar had fallen again, and shook his head helplessly, " It's okay, I won't fight anymore."

The soldier trembled and retreated immediately.

Everyone thought Lin Yu was just a vase, but from the simulated battle just now, they could all see Lin Yu's amazing mental strength.

What's more difficult is that Lin Yu's moves were taught by Yan Zihan himself, such a training opportunity is really rare.

After all, under normal circumstances, no one can get the marshal's training partner.

But Lin Yu seemed to be easy to talk to. So the soldier had the courage to recommend himself.

But at this time, everyone could see that the marshal was a little unhappy. Everyone suddenly realized that Lin Yu was the marshal's daughter-in-law, so they didn't dare to speak.

The Marshal is so possessive.

Yan Zihan lowered his eyes, seemed a little annoyed, took Lin Yu's hand after a while, and said, "I'll practice with you later, and I'll take you to school first?" "

Okay."

Everything belongs to Yan Zihan. There are still some procedures to go through to enter the school.

Yan Zihan took Lin Yu to take a written test first, and then went to test his mental strength.

When Lin Yu went to the examination room, she was still very excited, but when she came out, she was a little nervous.

"I don't know many things..."

Yan Zihan squeezed his hand, "It's only been a while since you learned the language. It's okay, you can catch up soon."

Yan Zihan really thinks that Lin Yu has potential. Mecha technology is very complicated, and many interstellar people who have been educated since childhood failed to pass the exam. Lin Yu has only started self-study in the past few months, and he can still understand the questions, which is already great.

The military academy of the main star is on the planet, and the instructor in the military academy received Lin Yu's answer sheet. Yan Zihan connected them via video communication.