7

Chapter 7: Why are you crying

    "Who am I?" Yan Zihan twitched his mouth and shook his head, as if the other party had told a joke, and said lightly, "If you have bad eyes, don't take them." Yu's cup, and then it hit the golden retriever's face.

    The force of this blow was so strong that the glass shattered at the sound, which startled Lin Yu.

    The golden retriever cried out in pain, clutching his nose and fell to the ground.

    In the end, someone at the scene recognized Yan Zihan, whispered his name tremblingly, the faces of all the people present changed, and for a moment, they all scrambled to escape.

    But ten soldiers with guns appeared at the entrance of the bar. They activated their guns with unkind faces and pointed directly at those who dared to run out.

    "Did the marshal let you go?!" Now

    everyone knelt down on the ground with pale faces, daring not to move.

    There is too much commotion here. Even the station master of the space station ran over immediately. The law and order in the outer star field is not good. If he doesn't have some means of force, it is impossible to open his space station.

    But this time, when the station master saw that it was Yan Zihan who made the trouble, the originally tough expression on his face froze, instead he put on a smiling face, leaned over and bent over Yan Zihan.

    "Marshal Yan, whoever provoked you, I'll take care of it, I can't trouble you to do it yourself."

    He paused, wiped the sweat off his face, and said in a low voice in embarrassment: "Our space station The rules are that you can’t use force in private, you have to show me face and hold your hands high.”

    Yan Zihan turned to look at him and smiled, “That’s right, I, Yan, have always been very reasonable. But, you have yours Rules, I also have my rules."

    Yan Zihan set his eyes on Lin Yu and pointed. "This man is on my starship. If anyone dares to touch my things, he will have to pay the price."

    The few people who came with the golden retriever knew that they had offended Yan Zihan, and they all regretted it.

    The golden retriever was even more frightened. He knew that if he didn't do something, he wouldn't be able to survive.

    He simply took a knife out of his pocket. "Marshal Yan, spare your life! This is all a misunderstanding, I will never dare to touch your people! I am willing to cut off my own finger to make amends."

    He came by himself, of course it is not Yan Zihan's use of force.

    The golden retriever put the knife horizontally on four fingers, sweating profusely from nervousness, but he still couldn't muster up the courage to strike.

    Lin Yu saw Yan Zihan give him a cold look, raised his foot and stepped on the back of the knife, and then stepped on it expressionlessly.

    The golden retriever immediately let out a shrill scream.

    Lin Yu didn't know why Yan Zihan was so angry, but he was so frightened that he trembled all over and didn't dare to move.

    Seeing this, the other three people didn't dare to hesitate anymore, and actually cut off their own fingers.

    Yan Zihan rubbed the blood from the sole of his shoe on the golden hair's hair with disgust, and kicked him again. "Go away."

    Those people were naturally grateful, and ran away crying bitterly.