22

Chapter 22 He has to be optimistic about people

    Yan Zihan's starship and the Federation's spacecraft traveled on the same road for a few days before arriving on Earth. Then they all docked on a space station orbiting the earth.

    When Lin Yu saw this familiar blue planet on the screen, she was still very excited.

    Yan Zihan folded his arms behind him, and his mood was not so good.

    He didn't know how Lin Yu could like this Federation star so much. Lin Yu had been looking for information about it all the way. If Yan Zihan said that there was something wrong with this planet, it was not as good as his main star, Lin Yu would not be happy .

    But this planet is obviously not as good as his main star!

    But at this moment, seeing Lin Yu smiling so happily, Yan Zihan lost his temper, and held him secretly, "You saw it. Can we go?"

    Lin Yu turned to look at him, "But I still want to Go down and have a look..."

    Yan Zihan frowned, "Why are you going down? Don't go."

    Most interstellar people are used to living on spaceships and space stations, especially those who temporarily visit a planet. Pass/piece or entertainment shopping, all needs can be solved directly on the space station.

    Only those who want to settle will come down to the planet.

    At this time, the hostess sent another communication to Lin Yu from the Federation's spaceship. "Welcome to Federation Star. Do you want to go down and have

    a look, Mr. Lin?" Yan Zihan raised his eyebrows, stood up immediately, and stood in front of Lin Yu defensively, "I don't need you, I will accompany him down!"

    Lin Yu: "..."

    Yan Zihan really didn't like anything about the heroine. Along the way, she often took the initiative to contact Lin Yu. "Why are you so lingering, can you get away?" The

    hostess was not angry, "Mr. Yan misunderstood, this is my job."

    "Then you might as well consider whether your job is more important or your life is more important Alright." After Yan Zihan finished speaking, he turned off the communication.

    Lin Yu was startled, and pulled Yan Zihan. "Don't be like this..."

    "What's wrong with me?"

    "You don't need to take the initiative to conflict with her..."

    Yan Zihan was unhappy, "Do you want to go down with her?"

    "No, no. I just think that you can Be nice to her, don't be an enemy to her..."

    Yan Zihan was at a loss, "Why should I be nice to her?"

    Except for Lin Yu, there was no such thing as being nice to anyone in his dictionary.

    Lin Yu was a little anxious. Because she is the protagonist, although this long novel is still being serialized, Yan Zihan has always been a big boss of evil forces in the novel where women can't take the initiative.

    But fighting against the protagonist will definitely have no good consequences. Lin Yu is still worried that Yan Zihan will be hurt in the end.

    He just wanted to avoid the star field that Yan Zihan and the heroine would explore in the future, and it would be fine. Unexpectedly, the two are now facing each other.

    Yan Zihan saw Lin Yu's tangled face, but his heart became jealous again. "You care about her so much. I haven't done anything yet. You just love her, don't you?"