"I choose?" Lin Yu was a little surprised.

    And it wasn't just him who was surprised. He could feel that both the designer and You Wen immediately set their eyes on him.

    Yan Zihan almost asked for credit, "Yeah."

    Lin Yu suddenly felt a lot of pressure. After a house is built, it will never change. "But this is your house."

    Yan Zihan frowned, "I said, you live with me."

    "I know, I can do it." Lin Yu still pushed the drawing away.

    Yan Zihan's face was not very good-looking. "If you choose, you can choose."

    When Lin Yu had always wanted to find that earth, he clearly said that he wanted to settle on a planet and have a home in the interstellar world.

    That's why Yan Zihan decided to settle on the main star. He thought Lin Yu would be very happy.

    But in the past few days, he could see that Lin Yu was somewhat indifferent to his series of plans.

    Now Yan Zihan felt that Lin Yu was unwilling to choose because Lin Yu had no intention of living with him forever.

    Lin Yu didn't regard this as a family, he didn't regard him as a family. That's why Lin Yu felt apprehensive and inappropriate if he wanted him to interfere with the decoration of other people's homes.

    Seeing Lin Yuxuan's embarrassed face, Yan Zihan felt even more uncomfortable.

    Ah. He wants him to choose! If you don't live with him, where does this guy want to go.

    Isn't it very active when you do your hands and feet? He has given birth to him, and he thinks he can still leave him?

    Think beautifully.

    Yan Zihan straightened his face without saying a word. After Lin Yu had chosen the style, Yan Zihan asked him to ask Lin Yu directly if the designer had any questions.

    After the designer finished asking all the questions tremblingly and left with You Wen, Lin Yu looked at Yan Zihan. "...Are you angry?"

    Lin Yu now had experience in coaxing Yan Zihan, so he simply leaned over and hugged him at such a time, but Yan Zihan did not push him away.

    "Why are you angry? I'm afraid you don't like the one I chose."

    Yan Zihan glanced at him with a cold expression, but the words he said were warm. "I don't care about these. I put so much effort just to want you to like me."

    Lin Yu's heart softened, seeing Yan Zihan's sulking look, he felt cute again.

    But Lin Yu felt that Yan Zihan's thoughts were all affected by hormones. When he gave birth to the egg, he would probably be annoying to see him, and I'm afraid he would be kicked out.

    If he sees his house at that time, he will be even more annoyed... Maybe he will have to overthrow and rebuild it.

    Although Lin Yu was worried, she couldn't say anything, so she kissed him, "Well... I think everything is fine too."

    Yan Zihan's expression was still not very good, but seeing that Lin Yu was about to stand up, he still pulled him back, hugged Lin Yu into his arms, and held Lin Yu tightly.

    Lin Yu laughed a little. The influence of hormones on Yan Zihan is really great. Yan Zihan couldn't do without him now.

    Just when Lin Yu didn't know how to continue coaxing him, Yan Zihan suddenly changed the subject.