"No, two people." Yan Zihan paused, considering the need to build a house, he still said: "In the future, there will be a child .” The

    chief of staff secretly took a breath.

    Before the marshal left, he was still a bachelor for ten thousand years, a diamond king, a walking iceberg of abstinence, and after going out for a trip, he even had a baby! !

    Who is the man who took down the Marshal? ?

    Lin Yu clearly felt that the air was suddenly silent.

    Although the surrounding alien races tried their best to suppress the gossip expressions on their faces, he could still feel a lot of curious and shocked eyes on him, especially on his stomach.

    Lin Yu: "..." You all misunderstood...

    but of course Lin Yu didn't say anything. He believes that for them, this misunderstanding should be easier to accept than the truth...

    After Yan Zihan said a few words to them, he sent Lin Yu into a separate room, and put a plate of snacks in front of him. Let Lin Yu wait for him here for a while. He just came back and has to have a meeting with them first.

    Lin Yu nodded, and heaved a sigh of relief seeing Yan Zihan leave.

    He's a little hot.

    Yan Zihan actually asked him to wear a set of clothes with long sleeves and a high collar inside, and then put on a uniform outside. It's not that the smell won't dissipate.

    But no one here except Yan Zihan can smell his pheromones! Besides, he is not a zongzi!

    Lin Yu looked around and saw that there should be no windows in this room, so he immediately unbuttoned his military uniform, took off his inner suit, exposed his upper body, and fanned the wind.

    "Heh, is this how you seduce the marshal?"

    Lin Yu raised his head only to realize that there was an extra person in the room at some point.

    It was the blond aquarium I just met.

    "Sorry..." Lin Yu hurriedly lowered her head and put on the outer military uniform.

    "What are you covering?" You Wen's gaze was still a little wandering, but seeing that he was about to wear it back, she raised her eyebrows and strode over.

    "I want to see what kind of tricks you have to be able to conceive the marshal's child!"

    Lin Yu: "..."

    Seeing that You Wen really reached out to pull his clothes, Lin Yu hurriedly backed away "What are you doing?"

    You Wen easily grabbed Lin Yu. Pulling off his collar, he glanced around his collarbone, saw a trace with sharp eyes, and immediately took a breath. "This was done by the Marshal?"

    He touched the metal ring around Lin Yu's neck again. "What is this?"

    Lin Yu was already a little angry, "Let me go!"

    "Why!" You Wen snorted coldly.

    He is completely puzzled now.

    When he came out of the starship, he heard the marshal say that this person was pregnant!

    He couldn't believe it, he always thought that the marshal didn't like him because he was so good-looking!

    The Marshal hates vases the most. Although he is also very strong, but because of his natural beauty, he is hard to give up, so he was dragged down!