The two starships were connected, and the heroine quickly came to Lin Yu generously.

"Mr. Lin Yu. You have excellent mental strength. We are here to hope that you can join the Federation."

Before Lin Yu could speak, Yan Zihan said directly, "He doesn't want to go." The

heroine smiled neither humble nor overbearing. "I'm afraid this question needs to be answered by Lin Yu himself. In order to get an honest answer, Mr. Yan needs to avoid it for a while."

Yan Zihan raised his eyebrows, "Do you think I'm forcing him?"

"I never said that." The heroine said indifferently Smiling, "I just hope that Mr. Yan can cooperate with our work. After all, Mr. Yan has always been willing to cooperate with the rules of the federation, isn't he?" It's

not so much cooperation as it is that both sides do not interfere with each other. .

The Federation is afraid of Yan Zihan's military strength, and has always turned a blind eye to his actions in the alien domain. And Yan Zihan has always acted with discretion, and will not go to the Federation's territory to kill people and rob goods.

The heroine has always been just, but she is still a little naive at this time. So when she boarded Yan Zihan's warship, she would not panic at all. She believed that Yan Zihan would not kill her. If Yan Zihan did kill her, the superficial peace between him and the Federation would be completely unmaintainable.

Yan Zi looked at her coldly and didn't speak any more.

The hostess had already seen that Lin Yu was kind to her, so she took the initiative to step forward and guide him away, "Come on, let's have a chat."

Lin Yu really wanted to ask the hostess about the earth, subconsciously After turning his head, he remembered to take a look at Yan Zihan.

Oops, Yan Zihan's complexion is not very good.

Lin Yu hurriedly explained to him in a low voice, "I won't go to the Federation, I just... want to talk to her." But

Yan Zihan didn't know what he was thinking when he heard this, and his complexion became even worse. It seems that the whole person is holding a breath and can't get out.

The hostess looked at the two, "Why, Mr. Yan doesn't allow Mr. Lin to talk to others?"

Yan Zihan turned to the hostess, twitching the corner of his mouth, "Oh, tell me, I want to watch." The

hostess He said strangely: "That's unnecessary. If Mr. Lin really doesn't want to go with us, the Federation will certainly respect his idea."

But Yan Zihan ignored her and let the two of them enter a room with transparent walls. Of course he has the final say here.

Since the hostess came, she was at ease, and after sitting down, she smiled at Lin Yu. "What race are you? You look very human. Except for the eyes."

Although S-level is scarce, a big reason why they came to Lin Yu specifically is because someone above is interested in Lin Yu.

But the hostess didn't know the detailed reasons, and was only instructed to find out Lin Yu's race.

After she realized that Lin Yu was closer to her, the first thing she thought of was, could Lin Yu be human too?

Lin Yu couldn't say much about it. After all, whether he is a Zerg or a synthetic human with extraordinary spiritual power, he is a suspicious existence.

He could only smile apologetically. "Well... I'm not human."

Seeing that he didn't want to say more, the hostess didn't ask.