"Go away!"

    Lin Yu retracted his hand and took a step back.

    Yan Zihan obviously didn't want to see him, otherwise forget it. Maybe he will calm down tomorrow...

    Lin Yu turned around, but was suddenly overwhelmed by anxiety.

    No, if this matter is not resolved now, it is estimated that it will never be clear again.

    Lin Yu always felt that Yan Zihan would only get angry with him even more tomorrow, and would keep angry with him in his heart. He didn't know when it would come out, it was like an invisible volcano.

    This is an inexplicable intuition, but Lin Yu's intuition seems to be quite accurate all along.

    Lin Yu went back anyway, put his hand on the doorknob, took a deep breath, and mustered up the courage to open the bathroom door directly.

    There was water vapor rushing inside immediately, but there was no fog on the glass.

    This vapor is cold.

    Lin Yu was stunned for a moment. Yan Zihan has been taking a cold shower.

    Seeing him come in, Yan Zihan immediately opened his eyes and glared at him. "I tell you to get lost, don't you understand?" The

    angry Yan Zihan was still very scary.

    But now he is squatting on the ground, drenched in water all the time, which always makes Lin Yu feel a little pitiful... The degree of scariness is discounted.

    Lin Yu pursed her lips, but still took a step forward. "I'm sorry...I"

    Yan Zihan glared at him. "You did it on purpose, didn't you?"

    Lin Yu was stunned for a moment. "No..."

    "The Zerg Empire died a long time ago. Do you really think that if you fucked me once, I can't refuse you?"

    "???" What are you talking about? He was wronged!

    Yan Zihan stood up suddenly, and walked over with a livid face, "Do you really think I can't bear to kill you? You think I can't do anything with you! You can do whatever you want!"

    Lin Yu saw the anger in his eyes , suddenly regretted coming in again.

    Not to mention whether he can speak clearly in the half-baked interstellar language, Yan Zihan doesn't listen to him at all now!

    "I didn't." Lin Yu could only apologize repeatedly, and then deliberately put his wrist into Yan Zihan's hand.

    Yan Zihan immediately waved his hand away. "I said, don't touch me!"

    Lin Yu gritted her teeth, still trying to grab Yan Zihan's hand.

    "Go away." Yan Zihan's expression looked as if he wanted to eat people, but he could have easily thrown Lin Yu away again, but he just stood there stiffly.

    Lin Yu never expected that he could successfully grab Yan Zihan's hand.

    After being stunned for a moment, Lin Yu hurriedly pressed his wrist on Yan Zihan's palm, and then slowly slid across his fingers.

    Yan Zihan paused, lowered his head and touched Lin Yu's wrist carefully, then frowned again.

    He rinsed Lin Yu's wrist under hot water, and a light red texture similar to a barcode immediately appeared on Lin Yu's wrist, with a date written on it.

    That date was the day before Yan Zihan saw Lin Yu for the first time, but it was placed under this barcode, which clearly implied that this was Lin Yu's factory date.

    Yes, date of manufacture.

    Lin Yu smiled at him, and pointed to his own brain. The original intention was to tell him that those words were not what he wanted to say.

    But Yan Zihan's heart sank.

    He was suddenly reminded of a fact.

    Lin Yu is just a synthetic human.

    He wasn't really a Zerg male. He is a manufactured commodity, a high-end doll, an x-toy.

    He said the words of the Zerg just because they were the love words that were reproduced in his brain chip.

    Even Lin Yu was willing to take the initiative to get close to him, smile at him, and do that kind of thing with him, all because it was his design.

    If there is really one person between the two of them who is a slave born to solve other people's desires/desires, then that person is Lin Yu, not him.

    Yan Zihan's anger dissipated immediately. But the heart seems to be blocked, can not go up or down.

    In fact, the commander had already told him that Lin Yu was a synthetic human. Even a lowly, technically immature, intellectually challenged synthetic.

    But Yan Zihan unknowingly forgot about it.

    Because when he got along with Lin Yu, he never felt that Lin Yu was just a synthetic human.

    From the very beginning, the worm hugged his leg on the ground and smiled at him, his heart trembled...

    The shame and loss of control that night still makes his scalp tingle when he thinks about it. Then every time they get along, Lin Yu can inexplicably touch his mind.

    He always felt that he was dealing with a real person.

    He is also a person who can make him uncharacteristically, always show mercy, and even learn to love and care.

    In the end, the truth is...

    he would be delighted by the approach of a synthetic human, be infatuated by a toy's kiss, and sulk here because of a word he said!

    Yan Zihan froze in place, he couldn't believe it.

    what happened to him!