He was really angry.

    That worm dared to say to him, "Do you want it? Call me Xiongzhu." Such words!

    This is what a male son would say to a female slave he wants to accept.

    What is a female slave?

    Nothing! Zerg has no husband and wife, and as long as a female is raped by a male once, it is his female slave. Depending on the quality of the pheromone, a male may receive more than a dozen, or even hundreds.

    To Yan Zihan, such a sentence is naturally extremely insulting.

    But what made Yan Zihan most angry was not the humiliation that came with this sentence.

    What made him most angry was that at that time, he was really distracted by a kiss from Lin Yu.

    I don't know how that worm kissed him just now, Yan Zihan only felt that his sweet pheromones seemed to explode directly in his brain. That feeling left his consciousness with nothing but a blinding numbness. Can't think of anything.

    Even now, even after leaving the bug, Yan Zihan's body still couldn't calm down, and he still shamelessly searched for the smell of the bug in the air.

    Even when he turned on the shower and reached out to wash, his hands were covered with glistening slime.

    Look, after being kissed for a while, his body is already silently expecting the invasion of that bug, and he almost can't wait to be played by that bug again.

    hateful.

    Yan Zihan's mood was extremely irritable, but his head hurt like it had been hollowed out, feeling empty and uncomfortable.

    He had always thought that he was pure-hearted and completely uninterested in such things, but since he met Lin Yu, he realized that...it was not the case at all.

    He didn't feel it before, just because he felt like a man.

    But his needs are not men's needs...

    He is not interested in women or other men. But as long as he is touched by this bug, his whole body is not right.

    In fact, Yan Zihan clearly remembered that the first night, the worm also said to him, calling him the hero.

    But at that time, he was deeply immersed in the ups and downs of the tide, not only failed to reject Lin Yu...

    Yan Zihan was not even sure whether he really cried out in the repeated absence that night!

    If someone had told him half a year ago that some insects would dare to say this in front of him, Yan Zihan would have killed that person as well.

    But the truth is, not only did the worm say it, it was also safe and sound. Even dare to step on his head, say it again!

    What the hell.

    Yan Zihan's face flushed with embarrassment.

    Lin Yu waited anxiously outside the bathroom, repeatedly thinking in his heart how he should explain so that Yan Zihan could calm down. You have to get around the fact that he came from time travel.

    The sound of running water kept coming from inside, Lin Yu originally thought that Yan Zihan was taking a bath.

    But Yan Zihan didn't come out after waiting for a long time. Lin Yu couldn't help but feel that something was wrong.

    He stood still for a while, then knocked on the door.

    Before Lin Yu could say anything, Yan Zihan's voice came from inside.