" Does the little master already have a master?"

    Everyone was reluctant to believe it.

    If there is such a good-looking male son in the family, who would be willing to let him live broadcast like this?

    "Wait! He's finally going to test again."

    Lin Yu finally remembered this game again, and he remembered that the latter was a little more fun than the first. A He hasn't finished playing yet.

    So Lin Yu decisively clicked on the A-level test. The screen, which was originally extremely excited, quickly became completely silent. Until Lin Yu cleared the level, many people hadn't reacted yet.

    "What happened? What did I just see!! Did I pass out and see a hallucination?"

    "Ten minutes! It took him ten minutes to clear the level, and it was a perfect score. This is horrible!"

    " Fuck me my hands are still shaking."

    "Ahhh, little master, no! Daddy is so handsome! Please punish me hard! Don't take pity on me, this delicate flower!!"

    "The screen is dirty, I want to kneel down and lick my master, don't stop me!! "

    He unlocked the S-level test!!"

    Lin Yu also saw it.

    He cleared the game and naturally unlocked new levels. He clicked in without thinking.

    After playing for a while, Lin Yu found that this new level is really more interesting. Its difficulty is not fixed like the previous games, but increasing, as if it will never end.

    Seeing that Lin Yu's speed and strength increased with the difficulty of the test, it seemed like a bottomless pit. The comments are speechless.

    "I have never seen an S-level test. Is this the world of the strong?"

    "Such a terrifying test is not for people to pass. It is for S-level people to challenge their limits."

    "I feel If this continues, the master will destroy the mastermind of the test center!"

    "You guys can still think about these things!! I just think about how powerful the little master's mental power is, and my whole body goes limp!"

    " Honestly! Yes, where is such a high-quality male son! I can’t smell the smell, I’m so anxious.”

    “If I can see him, I will die in peace.”

    Lin Yu finally died after staying at the S level for more than 20 minutes . Seeing that the game finally became more difficult, Lin Yu also became interested in it, and just wanted to play another round. There were familiar footsteps outside the door.

    Lin Yu immediately stopped and looked at the door with all his attention.

    "It's over, I feel that the little master will suddenly download the broadcast again this time."

    "He won't really have a master?" The

    comment only had time to say these two sentences, and Lin Yu had already turned off his light brain and hurried away into the hall.

    Then it was Yan Zihan who pushed the door open and entered.

    I haven't seen him for another week. Yan Zihan didn't have blood on his body this time, but his complexion looked worse than last time. He still looked for Lin Yu's figure eagerly as soon as he came in, and when he saw him, he stared straight at him. with.