Yan Zihan spread his broad and powerful wings again, reached out and grabbed the animal's fur, and directly dragged the beast and Lin Yu into the air.

    But this bison-like animal is too heavy, and the cliff is very steep, almost vertical, without even a place to stay.

    No matter how strong Yan Zihan's physical strength was, he couldn't fly directly up like this. But he didn't dare to leave Lin Yu alone. He could only find a cave that could take shelter from the wind, and stuffed Lin Yu and the beast inside again.

    Without the howling wind, Lin Yu finally poked his face outside and breathed better.

    Yan Zihan glanced at Lin Yu nervously, but the expression on his face was still serious.

    He squatted down, put his hand into the corpse, felt the temperature, and then spread his wings to cover the hole and shield Lin Yu from the wind.

    Lin Yu's face is now covered in blood, and the beast's hair is still stained on it. His whole body hurts from the fall, and his feet have not yet regained consciousness. It can be described as very embarrassing.

    But at this moment, seeing Yan Zihan's nervous expression, he suddenly smiled.

    His time travel was like experiencing everything that he had never imagined to experience in his life. Exciting like making a movie.

    He looked at the way Yan Zihan frowned and looked at the wind and snow outside the cave, and thought again:

    A man like Yan Zihan.

    So handsome.

    The strength is too strong. The appearance of spreading its wings and dragging a beast to fly just now is so manly. Anyone who takes a look at him can't admire him. If only he could be as strong as Yan Zihan himself.

    Seeing Lin Yu looking at him, Yan Zihan became more and more anxious. "What's wrong, uncomfortable?"

    He squatted down, reached out and patted in his pocket, took out a small packet of biscuits, tore it open himself, took out a piece and handed it to Lin Yu's mouth. "Persevere, survive this night before I can take you back."

    Lin Yu stared blankly at the biscuit handed to his mouth, wanted to reach out to take it, but then thought that his hands were covered in blood, and it was Yanzi after all. Han's hands started to eat.

    Yan Zihan fed Lin Yu two pieces, and then put away the rest. This was what he wanted to give to Lin Yu when he returned to the tent, and he put it in his pocket. There was only such a bag on him, so he had to save some food.

    He has no place to find food for the bug right now.

    But it's best to find a way to find him some water to drink for a while.

    Yan Zihan frowned and looked outside, then looked at Lin Yu, clenched his hands into fists and let go, "I said...you won't survive the night, right?"

    The worm's delicate face was covered with blood, His face looked smaller, and his bright golden eyes looked at him quietly without speaking.

    Yan Zihan couldn't stop frowning.

    He knew in his heart that it was possible, he might not be able to survive, after all, this bug was too weak.

    He shouldn't have brought him down. He knew that this planet was so dangerous, he shouldn't have brought this bug off the starship.

    Yan Zihan knew clearly that he had brought Lin Yu down, but he hadn't thought about this bug's idea at all.

    He just desperately wants to improve his productivity and solve the problem that he feels bad because the bug is not around.