Chiken/ training.

*Should I make Licht a high class and have his own peerage and have Issei be rias only pawn.

Flashback ended current time in the club room-

Rias: Today is the day that riser is coming everyone. Licht and Issei I need you both to be on your best behavior. Yes you are stronger but he is still a high class and your regarded as a low class devil.

Licht: Fine.

Issei: I guess. If he starts some shit I'll end it. 

Just then a orange and a sliver magic circle appeared making everyone scowl.

Riser: and riser has returned to the human world. Rias a pleasure as always.

Rias: Tch I still won't marry you.

Riser: Oh but you will. It's for the betterment of our race and your and my parents already decided this.

Rias: My parents and my brother all decided this without me present. They are in to big of a rush. I will marry but I will marry who I want. Besides I've already found someone infinitely better then you.

Riser angry: Oh and who would this person be. I'll eliminate then and take you as my bride.

Issei: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU TRY JACKASS.

Riser: WHO ARE YOU CALLING JACKASS YOU LOW CLASS SCUM.

Issei: I will destroy you in seconds do not temp me.

Licht: Issei remember what Rias said.

Riser: riser likes you. How about you leave and join me in my team.

Licht: I will end you.

Riser: Rias you should really teach your servants to be kept in line. There quite disrespectful.

Grayfia: Enough all of you. I was told to keep the peace and I will. Rias the decision was made to marry you to riser and will not be reversed unless you beat him in a rating game. Riser should rias accept she be given 10 days to prepare. Issei riser is a high class you will treat him as such. Licht I will not tolerate you to be disrespectful to another high class. You and me may be dating but I will not tolerate it.

Riser: Grayfia your dating this low class scum. Surely you could do way way way better then this trash.

Licht: Tch Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu.

Riser: What did you do to me. Do you expect this to hold the great Riser Phoenix.

Riser then shoots flames out of his body to burn the wood but to his and everyone's surprises it doesn't burn not at all.

Riser: W W W WHAT IS THIS. WHY CANT MY FIRE BURN WOOD THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Licht: Maybe you should know more about your opponents before you come here unprepared. If you would have taken the time to do a little research then you would know I'm the fox emperor and Issei is the red dragon emperor.

Riser: We'll I must say I'm rather impressed that you were able to acquire such strong pieces.

Licht: She wasn't strong enough to reincarnate us.  Sirzechs had to then he traded us to her peerage at our request not hers so we can still fight for her and it's not seen as sirzechs helping his sister to get out of her marriage.

Riser: Tch your lucky but to have sirzechs only be able to revive you. Insane and grayfia tell this heathen to let me out of this disrespectful prison.

Grayfia: Let Lord riser go Licht.

Licht: No.

Grayfia raises her Aura: Licht Hyoudou let Riser Phoenix go now.