Fallen

The next morning inside Issei room-

Issei waking up: Hm what happened. Where's Licht and why am I back inside my room.

Issei: Wait a second why am I so warm.

Issei opening his eyes looks to his side to see non other then his new master rias Gremory naked in all of her glory holding onto his arm.

It was at this point that Issei freaked out and yelled falling out of the bed waking up rias.

Rias: Oh Issei what's wrong why did you yell.

Issei: WHY ARE YOUNIN MY BED. NAKED

Rias: My My you sure are lively I'm the morning and don't worry after your fight with your brother you both were knocked unconscious so we took you back here to your house so we could heal you and make sure you got your rest.

Issei: Oh is that it. Well I guess we can chalk this round to a tie this time. We only tied because we have new bodies and powers so we were just testing out that water. Normally our fights last a lot longer.

Rias: So your saying you both didn't go all out. Are you serious.

Issei: No we did go all out but normally we're collected and calculated. I also have way more moves and can take more punishment then that but just feeling the power of destruction mixed with senjutsu got me mad because those hits hurt like hell.

Rias: Oh my. We'll know that your a devil you can better train your body.

Issei: Yea and that's what me and Licht plan on doing. I also would like to talk to the creator of the evil pieces. If I'm correct then I can make the promotions into transformation and make myself stronger. While yes the promotions themselves are strong I could make them stronger with changing the armor to perfectly suit and need What I desire.

Rias: I could certainly contact the devil king beelzebub. He is the creator of the evil pieces and if you think you could make them better then he would be all for it. It would be after school this week.

Issei: That's fine I can wait. What I have planned most likely can't even work but I don't know until I try. However let's get up I wonder if Licht is up. We do have school soon

With Licht in his room reacting the same way issei did with rias but with akeno in his bed.

licht: So akeno not that I don't mind the view which is quite good in fact. What exactly are you doing in my house let alone my bed.

Akeno: Well silly after your battle yesterday with your brother you both got knocked unconscious so we decided to bring you home and heal you.

Licht: So why are we naked.

Akeno: part of the healing process requires as much skin on skin contact as possible. Don't worry we didn't do it.

Licht: Hm not yet. But that's besides the point. We got school so either take a shower with me or wait and go downstairs and eat breakfast.

Akeno: I think I'll join you. I'll get to scrub your back Among other things😉.

Licht: Well what are we waiting for let's go.