Getting answers/ exorcist

The next day after the fight with Sirzechs in the living room with rias peerage and Licht peerage-

Licht: Alright kurama I want answers. What else have you been hiding from me and Issei. You and draig obviously know stuff and you crom your not off the hook either. Who is my mother. Who is my father. Who is the person who unsealed draig and Kurama and why not says anything.

Issei: I'm with Licht on this one. We treat you both like our family and we never and won't ever use you for the tools the old host did. What's so special about us and why won't you say anything.

Kurama: Look Licht it's not that simple for you as your father isn't alive in a sense he's in limbo. The space between alive and death. 

Draig: Issei your father is someone that would cause mass problems of people found out.

Crom: I promised your mother that I would protect the both of you until the time came to reveal to you the both of your parents.

Just then a red magic circle appears on the ground making everyone get into a fighting stance besides crom

Crom: every stand Down now. Not even I could scratch this being in front of us.

???:Well crom,draig and kurama I guess it's time to let the truth out. Rias Gremorycall your borthed Sirzechs Lucifer. Issei call the crow and Michael.

Issei: Woah who the hell are you barging into my home.

Licht: I don't care if crom can't touch you I still can why my ultimate technique.

???: My name is Great Red. The apocalyptic Dragon. I am here to answer your questions that you have.

Licht: And what would the strongest being in the universe be doing here.

Just then 3 magic circles appear with Sirzechs. azazel and Michael all appearing out of it.

Sirzechs: What's the problem rias why did you call all of us here.

Rias: It's the man in the room... Great red.

Azazel: WHAT IN GODS NAME IS THE APOCALYPTIC DRAGON DOING HERE.

Great red: Alright everyone calm the hell down and I'll explain. I won't ask again now sit.

With that everyone sits as to not anger the Red dragon in human form.

Red: So draig, kurama what have you both told the boys.

Draig: Nothing much sir just about some of there original powers and that myself and kurama aren't sacred gears anymore. That is all.

Kurama: It's true dragon.

Red: Hm and do you both think it's a good idea to reveal the truth.

Crom: I think so. With so many of us here we can defend almost any attack from anyone.

Red: Fine then. Issei and Licht I need you both to listen up. As you both know you are the children of prophecy for anyone who doesn't know what that means it's the 2  children will lead the world to victory in its darkest time against a threat much more greater then myself.

Azazel: Of course it makes sense know. The crazy growth. The untapped unreal potential the both of them have. Perfect host. It's incredible. No wonder there with on par with myself.

Licht: I actually forced Sirzechs to use his super devil form. For a short while that is.

Issei: I'm not far behind. When I master my transformation I'll be up there as well.