Familiars

A week has passed after the church event with everyone's daily life going back to normal. Raynare made a full recovery and promises Licht that she would be moving in soon with them. Akeno and Licht relationship have been going more forward with the both of them falling more and more for eachother and rais and asia are competing for isseis attention much to his amusement.

Everyone now though is in the club room as rias has an announcement to make.

Rias: Alright Issei, Licht and asia I'm happy to announce your flyer days are over. Today we're going to get you all some familiars.

Issei: Oh hell yea there's someone I want as my familiar.

Licht: Same here but you know we'll have to fight both of them if we want them to be our familiars.

Issei: Yea but we got this. We can match azazel so this shouldn't be to hard. Besides I'll end it quickly.

Rias: Wait you both know familiars already in the forest. How.

Licht: Well to be honest azazel told us. He said as a test we should go there and find for Issei Tiamat the chaos karma dragon and mine name is Garm. Hels wolf Guardian. Or old guardian. He has the same power as Tiamat so we'll both be hard pressed.

Akeno: Are you sure you can handle that fight. Garm from what I heard was a very formidable fighter.

Licht: Yes I'm sure. Garm and Tiamat respect strength but there not stupid to ignore me and Issei. We both had high ultimate class strength. The plan is to impress them with our strength and hopefully they won't kill us and we'll have new familiars.

Rias: We'll alright then let's get ready to go tonight.

Before anyone could say anything a knock was heard at the door prompting rias to say a come on.

When the door opened it revealed sona and the rest of the student council with her and an unnamed boy who has a arrogant smirk on his face.

Rias: Ah sona a pleasure what can I do for you today.

Sona: Well I came to congratulate you on your new pieces and to tell you that I wanted to take my newest member to the familiar forest tonight.

Rias: Oh that was my plan as well. Hm

Issei: So I know everyone else. By the way how are you doing sona it's been some time.

Before sona could answer the blonde boy from before decided ti make his presence known walking straight up to Issei with a rather angered look on his face.

???: How dare you a lowly devil speak to Sona my king without her permission. You should be groveling at her feet.

Licht: Oh my seems this young dragon doesn't have any manners. I'll be glad to fix that.

???: Dragon what the hell are you talking about and you won't be able to do Jack to me bro. I took up 4 pawn pieces you couldn't contend with me.

Sona: Saji the both took up 4 pawn pieces as well you should really check your facts before making a foul out of yourself.

Saji: WHAT there's no way these lame ass butt munches took up 4 pawn pieces. I'm way better then them and we have the same amount. How.

Issei: Your missing a few details sona. While yea we did take up 4 pawn pieces out were mutated pieces. Also rias couldn't turn us we had to have Sirzechs Lucifer to turn us into devils and again even then it took 4 mutated pieces to work on just one of us.

Sona: ARE YOU SERIOUS. how strong are you both.

Saji: T That doesn't matter I'm still stronger I beat. Your probably don't even have a sacred gear. I have a dragon in mine.