News,Reunion and queen.

Its been one week send Issei and Licht have gotten there familiars and tried there new forms. They've been training harder then every to unlock those forms again with ajuka visiting Issei to discuss how he actually forcibly unlcoked the armor transformations.

Flashback to 10 days ago-

Issei: So the creator of the evil pieces are coming to the club room today to discuss what I did.

Rias: Yea issei what you did should have been impossible. I need to give you permission to do the promotions and you doing them without me needs to be looked in to.

Issei: Well that's just for the armor. I've always been able to promote without you actually.

Rias: WHAT SINCE WHEN.

Issei: Sense always I just never thought to bring it up ya know. Maybe ajuka will know more about it.

Licht: Yea maybe I actually don't think I've ever used the promotions. Sage mode and kcm automatically boost my defense and endurance. There really wouldn't be a point in using the bishop's promotions because I mainly use chakra based attacks and that won't change with the promotions.

Just then a green magic circle and a blue one appear on the ground making everyone go down on a knee out of respect for who is coming.

Rias: Greeting lord akuja is a pleasure.

Ajuka: You all may rise I'm not one for formality. None of us satans are.

Licht: So your the famed super devil ajuka beelzebub. I wonder can your Kankara Formula redirect or alter my chakra Based attacks.

Ajuka: Ah you must me Licht Hyoudou the Fox Emperor. And No unfortunately I can only redirect magic based attacks unfortunately.

Licht: Hm that's interesting but questions for later. Your here because if Issei.

Ajuka: Ah yes Issei Hyoudou. This generations Red Dragon Emperor and the first devil to ever forcibly use promotions without his masters permission. How unusual. May I know how you did it.

Issei: We'll to be honest I don't really know how I did it. All I remember was I wanted to pass Licht and his new transformation and to protect the ones I care about and it sorta just happened. I can't do it again though that's the thing my body could barely handle the strain of doing it forcibly.

Ajuka: I See unintentionally or not this is still quite an impressive feat as not even I could have foreseen something like this. But I would also like to help you. I will unlock your promotion ability to use whenever you would like and to use it to transform your armor so we can see the true extent of your abilities.

Issei: Thank you so much ajuka but there's something you should know. I told rias this right before you got here but I can already do promotions without rias permission already. I just can't change the armor promotions.

Ajuka: Oh really that changes everything then. To think you could already do promotions normally without a master and without myself removing the action itself. Truly you are fascinating. What I'm going to do is unlock the potential hidden inside yourself by using your evil pieces. Theoretically this should allow you to use the armor transformations without Issue.

Issei: Oh man this is going to be awsome. Finally an alternative for the juggernaut drive and it'll be hopefully just ask strong.

Licht: Hey just you wait until I master my kcm mode 2 and mix it with Sage mode I'll be back on top.

Issei: You wish buddy for now I'm the stronger one.

Ajuka: Alright let's do this I am still very busy.