20.My wife, My room

Start from the beginning

They reached near the car. Kabir gives the brief case to the driver to keep in the car.The driver kept the brief case in the car and open the gate for him.But Kabir was still holding her hand And didn't want to go.

"Go, who are you waiting for now?I have come and gone till outside, now leave me. My wrist is hurting."- Akta said releasing her hand.

"What's the rush. I said that you are my lucky charm, so let's wish me good luck first."- Kabir smiled and said.

"Good luck , Now go." - Akta said making a face.

Not like this Give me a good luck kiss - Kabir said in playfultone.

"You are really shameless Kabir Malhotra. First you married me forcefully, now you are asserting your rights on me. " - Akta said in Angrly.

"Now just don't say anything else, otherwise my mood will not take time to change." - Kabir said.

He pulled Akta towards him. she hit directly on his chest. he held her in his arms.

"Kabir what are you doing. Leave me" - Akta said while trying to free herself.

He said nothing and slowly started coming near her face. Akta closed her eyes tightly. He is about to forcefully kiss her again. Please God don't do this.Stop this man. Akta was praying this in her mind.

She suddenly felt some soft touch on her forehead and Kabir left her.

"Did he kiss me on the forehead?Oh god thank you so much. why are you happy Akta even he kissed you so what if didn't kiss in lips
Aaaa I hate you Kabir."- Akta think in her mind.

'In what thought are you immersed? I'm leaving See you at night. "-Kabir said and left sitting in the car.

"Bloody Godzilla, Rotten Potato, Dirty pig." - Akta start cursing him and went inside.

At Penthouse

Everyone put their belongings in their places. They were very tired. Right now they were resting on the couch.

"After doing so much work, now I am hungry. "- Meena said.

"Yes, there were rats running in my stomach."- Anjali Said.

"Ok you all sit down, I will make something and bring it."-Shreya said getting up.

She went to cook something in the kitchen.After half an hour she brought poha,fried rise and tea for everyone.

"Breakfast is done." - Shreya said while leaving the kitchen.

Everyone broke down on eating.They were having breakfast that the door bell rang.

"Who has come ?There will be Big Bull for sure.He must have come to place the order of his boss.Bloody Idiot." - Meena said and went to open the door.

"I will break your mouth you Ox. You tried to kill me, today I will not leave you." - Meena said without looking in front who is standing.

"Madam, what are you saying, I have come to deliver the courier.I have never even seen you before and you are accusing me of killing you."- Post man said trembling.
This woman is really going to kill him.

"Courier, Whose name is the courier ?"- Meena asked.

"Nidhi."- Postman said .

"But we do not know any girl with this name.It will belong to someone else.You have come to the wrong place." - Meena Said.

"No madam,This is the address.Look. " - Postman said.

"Give it, let's see what's in it."- Meena said.