Ch.16 Rush Hour

En başından başla

Supporting your figure upon the wall behind you, you face palmed yourself frustratedly, ofcourse embarassed about earlier.

You hadn't brushed nor bathed, your hairs were also perking up from their place.

Yu-han just stared at your movements coldly, not minding. --as if the hatred of God increased towards you out of blue, a notification popped up...

[1 new message/es from 'Jungkook❤️']

[Jungkook❤️]:

Be ready by 1:30,
The invester's wife wants you to join for lunch...

Clenching your jaw, you turned around facing the wall now before you clinged onto it, hugging it-- fakely crying out of frustration.

"I assume we are supposed to head home?"

Yu-han offered,

.
.
.

Wearing decent formals, for the 7th time you flaunted yourself standing infront of the mirror.

"My dear mirror... You are the only one willing to appreciate my beauty~"

You dramatically cooed, twirling in circles, giggling softly. That's when your eyes caught the sight of the wall clock.

[01:08 PM]

"Fuck!! YU-HAN!!"
.
.
.

Stumbling upon your oh-so-tall heels, you somehow extracting support from the wall, clutching on your hand purse rammed into the vast, luxurious place.

Yu-han following you behind not breaking a sweat. Your eyes running from one corner to another of the hall, as you searched for one particular figure... Jungkook's

"Ma'am their-"

Before Yu-han could complete, you were already out of his sight already heading towards the place he pointed at. He signed following behind you.

"She's gonna make me loose my mind"
.
.
.
"Hello Mrs. Jeon~ You look gorgeous"

A tall glamorous woman compliments, taking you in a slight soft hug. You were sure she was the investor's wife and the handsome tall man beside her was her husband.

"You look pretty too, it's nice to meet you"

You spoke sweetly, passing a genuine grin. Bowing your head slightly towards the investor, to which he nodded.

"Mr. And Mrs. Hwang"

Yu-han whispered near your ear, noticing your hesitation to mention their identities. You mumbled back an apology, turning your head back to the trio.

"Let's sit..."
.
.
.
Sitting across the Hwang couple, and beside Jungkook you continuously scanned around the place, eye contacting Yu-han for about 6-7 times as he stood at a corner with poker face.

The awkward sounds of utensils clacking against the plate was the only thing heard throughout the hall, none spoke for solid minutes, just mere business talks which you had absolute zero interest in.

"Mrs. Jeon..."

"Yes?"

"I am sorry if it's too personal, but do you both have any kids?"

The next second, Jungkook passed you the glass of water hesitant to weither to pat your back or not, you chocked almost spitting the spaghetti out.

"Careful" he voiced concerned.

That was just too sudden, never did you pictured some business connection asking this kind of question.

"Darling, see what you ask"

Mr. Hwang softly scolds, looking at you worried.

"My apologies if i made you uncomfortable, you both just look really good together"

She apologized, stroking your back coming up behind you.

"It's fine, it's okey..."

You trailed off, feeling embarassment boost up to your face over the little scene you made.

"Umm... A minute-"

Jungkook excused himself when his phone suddenly started to ring

[OTP]

[Yes...?]

[Stunning wife i see...]

[What-]

[Brat! Look behind!]

Jungkook turns around, his eyes shimmering over the figure that came in view...

"Namjoon Hyung!?"

'Guess what?!'

'six brand new companions...'