Ch.3 New Chapter of life

The night changes a bit too fast doesn't it?

It was your wedding day already, where you couldn't get over your Engagement.
.
.
.
You were sitting infront of the mirror. A knock on the door interrupted you. Mrs. Jeon, Jungkook's mother, your mother-in-law.

"My angel~ you look so pretty~"

Didn't even step inside and was already complementing you, that's what you loved. She was always so sweet, always treated you like her own daughter.

"My dumb son is so lucky to have you. My princess~"

Saying so... She embraced you in a tight, breathtaking hug.

"I see mother-in-law and daughter-in-law are getting close"

A voice which belonged to Mr. Jeon interrupted you. You were frightened of him the most. He was a cold tough man. No one could ever look into his deadly eyes. Jungkook was surely his reincarnation. Cold an' tough.

"It's time, let's go"
.
.
.
This time walking a bit more confidently then your engagement you were looking directly at your perfect groom all dressed up. Gosh...he manages to pull off every look effortlessly. Your heavy dress was uncomfortable as heck, so you tripped. Right infront of him you tripped. As a reflex he instantly held your arm, setting you up on your place properly. Congratulations, you managed to embarrass yourself succesful.

After the vows, it was time for the kiss.
He leaned closer, your lips trembled as you attempted to move backwards but your thoughts were put to rest when he gently pecked your forehead.

'Official new beginning of two lives'
.
.
.

'Official new beginning of two lives'

"Shit"

You cursed, pulling your hair frustrated, but that made your problem worse.
Well, your hairs were tangled in the zipper of your dress. You were struggling from the last 15 minutes, he was waiting for you since then.

"Aren't you done yet?!"

He yelled, knocking on the door, you gulped.

"Uhh, c-can you he-lp?"

Hesitantly you question, in a pretty low tone. Just audible for him to hear.

"In what?"

"Uhm, a-actually my hairs are...stuck"

"Can I come in?"

You nodded your head, then facepalmed realising he can't see you.

"Yeah"
.
.
He was standing behind you, staring into your soul through the mirror. His cold fingers grazed softly against your neck. So busy adoring him you didn't realise he was done. He cleared his throat, backing away. Tint of pink covered your cheeks while you mumbled a 'thank you'.
.
.
Plopping yourself on the bed you made yourself comfortable. Feeling relaxed, you were rid of that heavy-ass gown. That's when you flinched badly, when a large muscular body threw himself on the other side. You instantly scooted away ready to hop down the bed, but he caught your wrist,