Karaoke Party

A week before school began, the suite mates decided to return as they live farther, and stay at a hotel. Since Jennifer live closer to the school she would stay home but would get together with them once a day. The first day they decided to go see Visit Old Victorian Cape May The many attractions of Cape May, located at the southernmost tip of New Jersey on Delaware Bay, were largely discovered by the wealthy during the 18th and 19th centuries when it enjoyed its heyday as a fashionable resort town. It was so popular, in fact, that no less than six US Presidents had summer homes here. After that they all went to the hotel to go swimming and just hang out.

Then on the second day they did Liberty State Park Overlooking the Upper New York Bay; Liberty Island; and Ellis Island, home to New York's Statue of Liberty; Liberty State Park takes awhile to tour. Encompassing 1,212 waterside acres, it not only offers wonderful views of the aforementioned attractions, but also contains many interesting sightseeing opportunities of its own. One of the best places to visit for nature lovers is Communipaw Cove, a 36-acre tidal salt marsh that has been designated as a nature preserve.
The park is also home to a number of interesting memorials and monuments. Two of the most important are Liberation, dedicated to the Holocaust, and the sobering Empty Sky, a memorial consisting of two 210-foot-long steel walls with the names of those victims of the tragic events of 9/11 who had ties to New Jersey. The park also has recreational facilities, from picnic areas to fishing, kayaking, and cycling. Be sure to allocate some tome to visit the park's Interpretive Center, which provides information related to the ecology and history of this part of New Jersey. On the third day they decided to go to Island Beach State Park

Located on Barnegat Peninsula just an hour's drive north of Atlantic City, Island Beach State Park is notable as one of the country's largest undeveloped barrier islands. Covering an area of nearly 2,000 acres, the park is split into a northern and southern section, both of which offer great opportunities to get outdoors and explore. With a diverse landscape of beaches, dunes, tidal marshes, maritime forests, creeks, and ponds, the park boasts an abundance of wildlife. It's particularly rich in birdlife and is home to large heron and osprey populations. Birders are welcome to take advantage of bird-watching blinds, so bring your binoculars.
Other fun activities include kayaking, surfing, and swimming, along with fishing in designated areas. There's also an extensive network of trails and boardwalks. Be sure to check out the Barnegat Lighthouse. Located at the southern tip of the park, it offers superb views over the water and surrounding countryside. The next few days she spent time with her mother Tina her father Frank her baby sister Scarlet and her older brother Dennis. They spent awhile and on Saturday the friends decided to go to a karaoke bar and invited Jennifer to go with them.

Jennifer smiled and agreed to go with them. They decided to go to Jojo's Tavern when they first got there Food and drinks they ordered pizza for the table and a bottle of wine for the bottle. Each singers go up after each another and the friends got drinks and food. They was eating and drinking and each friends go up one by one as well with other singers. Morgan sang a song for Connie and Rupert did the same for Jared and so did Tommy for Jennifer. Tommy went up for his tenth time for the night doing another love song.

'You know our love was meant to be
The kind of love that lasts forever
And I want you here with me
From tonight until the end of time
You should know, everywhere I go
Always on my mind, in my heart
In my soul, baby You're the meaning in my life You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the inspiration
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin'
No one needs you more than I need you
And I know, yes I know that it's plain to see
So in love when we're together
Now I know that I need you here with me
From tonight until the end of time
You should know, everywhere I go
Always on my mind, in my heart
In my soul You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the inspiration
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin'
No one needs you more than I need you
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin'
No one needs you more than I need you
You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the inspiration
When you love somebody 'til the end of time When you love somebody
Always on my mind
No one needs you more than I
When you love somebody 'til the end of time When you love somebody
Always on my mind
I need you.'