Smutty bonus

Well, I liked the characters and got a random idea. So enjoy 😎

Michelle's POV

I waited unpatiently for Lora to finally find the keys. I expected to be greeted by screams and barking, but nothing like that happened.

"Where are kids? "

"With Morgan."

She took her scarf off and put it back on a shelf.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Morgan offered taking them to her house when I mentioned that we were both invited to the party from your job."

I nodded, processing what was happening.

"Does it mean... That we have a whole night to ourselves?"

She nodded with a smile. I was stunned by how much the house was silent. Not a soul in there.

Lorraine fell on the couch and patted a seat next to her.

"C'mon. Wine and a movie?"

"Sure."

I went to kitchen, opened the bottle of red wine and poured it into the glasses.

When I gave Lora her glass, she pulled me so I sat on her lap. She picked a movie I didn't know. The main character's name was Carl. I saw Lora tried her best not to laugh whenever someone called his name.

"What's going on?!"

I turned to look at her.

"Well, I have a dilemma. I enjoy this movie but the main character's name is a really unfortunate choice."

I kept looking at her, waiting for more explanation.

Suddnely I realised.

"Sometimes I forget you're not cis. By the way, having a chance to actually choose your name, not have someone do this for you, is a very interesting process. Why Lorraine?"

"I think you're gonna be a little dissapointed in what you'll hear."

"Try to put it in poetic way."

"Alright. So it was a rainy day... Fuck this. One time I had a bad day at work, I worked as a waiter at that time. I've had enough of being misgendered all day. I selected a movie, I hoped it would help me forget for a while about everything. I really liked the main character, Lorraine. She was brave, funny, mysterious. She didn't care about other people unless they really deserved it. I wanted to be like her. So as a first step I wanted to have her name. I actually considered a shit load of other options until I finally changed it officially. But Lorraine won."

I nodded, analysing what she said.

"Do you like your name?"

She stopped me from thinking.

"I guess. I'm really used to it. But for some time I've really wanted to be called Nikita. Don't ask."

"Okay. I almost became Victoria though."

I groaned and made disgusted expression.

"I had a girl named Victoria in high school. She was the meanest bitch I've ever met. Except you."

She punched my shoulder. I stabbed her in the ribs. She wanted to fight back when I grabbed a pillow and threw it into her face. I used the moment of her being confused and got off her lap.

I started throwing more pillows at her. The epic pillow fight started. When I ran out of amunition, I ran to our bedroom with her chasing me. I jumped on bed, reached out for a pillow and felt her weight press me against the matress.