Chapter 15

Tw:smut

Michelle's POV

I walked into the court room and sat down in the back of the room. Lorraine turned around from her seat and gave me a weak smile. I bet her heart was beating twice as fast as it should.

Then everything began. It went surprisingly fast. The last time, when Lorraine had to tell the judge how he treated her, was hard for her. But today she left the courtroom with a smile on her lips.

Toby ran to her and she picked him up. I saw the jealous look in Alec's eyes, but he didn't walk up to us.

She officially still had full custody over the boy. Alec's parental rights were limited.

We went to the restaurant Toby picked to celebrate. It felt amazing to see Lora finally relaxed and happy.

We came back to my flat and Toby went straight to bed because he was exhausted. I went to check on him and came back to the bedroom, where I saw Lorraine taking off her clothes and changing into her Pjs.

"I don't think you'll need that Miss Jackson."

She looked at me with a smirk on her face.

"I've waited so long for you to say it."

We took off our clothes very quickly and soon our bodies were laying on the bed, tangled together. We were kissing and I felt her hand tease my clit. I did the same with her dick. Finally, she got on top of me, spread my legs and entered my pussy. She started moving, hitting my G-spot perfectly.

"Shit, I forgot to put a condom on."

She wanted to move away, but I grabbed her by her arm.

"It's ok, I don't mind if you get me pregnant, I think I'm ready to have a child. What about you?"

She was, well, shocked by what I've said. But after a while she nodded.

"I want to have kids with you as well."

"Then get down to work!"

I scolded her, making both of us laugh. She bent over and kissed me passionately. Then she started fucking me again, faster than before.

"I'm gonna cum."

She whispered against my ear. I bit my bottom lip and also felt my walls clench around her cock. My orgasm was intense. Judging by the amout of her cum, hers was too.

She helped me clean myself and then let me lay on top of her. In moments such like those I loved the fact that she's taller than me.

I raised my head and looked into her mesmerizing eyes.

"I have a question."

"What is it Ellie?"

"Do you think we're gonna be in love forever?"

She sighed. I knew she just loved when I asked her questions like these. It was free improvisation lesson.

"I dunno, Ellie. But I hope so."

I propably had to just accept this answer. Some time passed and I fell asleep.

Lorraine's POV

A few days later, we were in completely new home, in new city and new country. But I was happy for the changes. I showed them the small house with a garden behind it.

Toby ran upstairs to check his future room and we were left alone in the 'living room' that for now, was just empty space.

I took a deep breath, reached to my pocket and kneeled in front of Michelle. The shock portraited on her face in that moment made me laugh, but it seemed like a laugh from nervousness.

"Alright. Calm down."

I whispered to myself.

"Michelle Lyon, I want to ask you the following question, will you marry me and with that make me the happiest I've ever been?"

She put her hand to her mouth, such a dramatical gesture, but it propably was to stop her from crying out loud. She nodded a few times before she proceed to say yes.

She gave me her hand to help me get up from the ground and pulled me into a kiss. We heard clapping and turned to see Toby, smiling to us. Then, he ran to join the hug.