Chapter 15

"THE BLACK PANTHER IS READY FOR YOU!"

You silently took your place, scaring Denki in the process, you chuckled as Denki's face flushed in embarrassment he then huffed and hit you playfully which made you chuckle more.

"Huh? Did you just get scared?" Kirishima teased the blonde male much to his discontent.

"No way! I'm not scared of anything!" He replied defensively. Kirishima rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say."

"Who do you think is going to win?" You asked the two males as Denki calmed down and thought for a moment then they both said at the same time. "Todoroki."

You clicked your tongue and whistled. "Wow do y'all not have faith in Izuku?" You teased them causing them to both panic before getting interrupted by the ticking bomb next to you.

"Of course not he's a worthless loser if he even manages to win I'll beat him down besides is you who I want to go up against you better not lose to four eyes." He pointed at you accusingly with a scowl on his face and a sharp glare.

"What? Are you looking down on me?" You chuckle making the ash blonde click his tongue and turn away while mumbling a small "whatever."

After talking to Kirishima and Denki you then turned back to the rink as Shouto and Izuku's names were announced.

You watched the battle in a sense of calmness, you weren't easily phased with such aggressive natures in Wakanda you went through mental and physical training you were trained for every situation.

Sometimes you were calm and collective but if someone pushed your buttons which takes a lot for you to get mad your stern and dominating presence comes out that is something that has always been in your family which made others not want to come to close in fear that the moment would be their last.

Back to the battle Izuku has multiple broken bones and many other injuries while Shoto only had a few you watched the battle both males under your primitive gaze.

"Look at me Todoroki." Midoriya said looking down. "You haven't put a single scratch on me." He clenched his fist and stared bullets at the heterochromatic haired boy. "So come at me with all you've got!"

You tilted your head slightly and raised an eyebrow. 'Helping his opponent? If this was Wakanda rules you wouldn't stand a chance.' You thought. It's not like you were looking down on the green haired male in Wakanda you were taught to never let your enemy take advantage of you and the most important one, to never freeze.

"Midoriya, what are you trying to do here?" Though Todoroki's tone was generally the same all the time, you could here the slight confusion and agitation in his voice. "You want my fire? What, did my monster of a dad bribe you or something?" Todoroki went racing on foot towards Midoriya. "Now I'm mad!"

You mentally rolled your eyes at the mention of the flaming pile of garbage you still couldn't believe that a father could do that to his own family you of course told your dad what happened he was proud of how u handled it but was angry at what the number 2 hero said.

You watched as Todoroki had gotten closer to his target. He lifted up his right foot when Midoriya started to move. You saw the light from Midoriya's fist start to appear he punched Todoroki right in the out and sent him backwards. 'It seems he has some control of it but he still has a lot to learn.' You thought hearing Bast make a noise in agreement sometimes the big feline would talk to you in your head they could see everything from your eyes and hear what you hear Bast can even increase your senses.