Chapter 5

"THE BLACK PANTHER IS READY FOR YOU!"

"Let's continue with the battles! The next teams to fight will be," All Might stuck his hands into each of the boxes. "B and I!"

"It seems like it is our turn" You smiled and got up. "You ready Todoroki?" Todoroki looked over at you, giving you a nod with a faint smile.

"'Team B, you'll be the heroes and I, you're the villains. Let's go!"

"Okay," you said, looking at the layout of the building Todoroki and you were given. "We're up against Hagakure and Ojiro. Shouldn't be too difficult, right?" You looked over to Todoroki to see his mind was elsewhere. "Todoroki?" His head shot towards you.

"Sorry." He said in a monotone voice.

"We should get to the building now." You nodded at him and got up from the ledge you were sitting on. It was silent as you both made your way over. 'I really need to strike up a conversation.' You were about to when you were interrupted by All Mights voice.

"Heroes, you may now begin!" Todoroki and you walked into the building, taking a quick look around.

"Lets get this over with." Todoroki said placing his hand on the wall. Ice started to spread across it.

You put your hand on his shoulder, making him face you.

"What are you doing?" You asked. He stared at you for a second, a little flabbergasted.

"I'm winning the challenge for us." He finally said, eyes still wide.

You chuckled, removing your hand from his shoulder. "No, you're winning it for you. This is a team exercise, so we'll do it as a team my friend." You said with a smile. "I have a plan. Here take my hand."

"W-what?" He stuttered. You chuckled once again.

"With my ability I can make your ice spread even faster. So even if Hagakure and Ojiro anticipated this, they won't be able to react in time. But I can't make that happen unless I have some sort of contact with the emitter."

Todoroki hesitated a moment before taking your hand in his. "Alright."

"1"

"2"

"3!"

Todoroki felt a shocking feeling go through out his body then his ice traveled through the entire building at an alarming speed. Within a second the building was encased in ice. "Now," you said closing your eyes, hearing their heartbeats.

"I see...They're on the forth floor. Lets get going there." You finished, turning back to Todoroki who was looking at his hand with sparkles in his eyes.

He looked up from his hand and nodded "Right." You both started making your way to the fourth floor, walking through the frozen building.

"Really glad my father made this suit it keeps me warm." You said with a chuckle.

"What?" You turned to see Todoroki staring at you as if you were a ghost. "You're father made your suit?"