Chapter 6

"THE BLACK PANTHER IS READY FOR YOU!"

"Excuse me! Miss/Sir!" I turned around to see a hoard of reporters coming y way. I decided to walk to school in order to get some extra sleep. Bad idea. In an instant I was bombarded with questions I could barely understand.

"Are you one of All Might's students?"

"What's it like being in the presence of the number one hero?"

"How is All Might adjusting to this new atmosphere?"

"Wait I know who you are!"

"You're from Wakanda right!?"

"Uh," you tried to get past the badgering reporters without much luck. 'At this rate I'll be late! I should have gotten here earlier.' "I'm sorry but I'm going have to cut this short."

"Wait-!" Before the female reporter could continue you jumped over them and made a dash for it. 'Ever since Wakanda made themselves known the media has been all over us I wonder how my classmates haven't noticed yet.' Minutes later you arrived outside the school which, too, was infested with the press. You deadpanned at them and looked at the time.

"Good thing I still have ten minutes till homeroom." You made your way past the media and into the halls of the school, meeting up with a certain frog girl on the way up.

"Good morning Y/n." Tsu, who was now at your side, greeted.

"Morning Tsu what do you think Aizawa-sensei has in store for us today?" You asked your accent making another appearance.

Tsu put a finger to her chin, thinking. "You never know with Mr. Aizawa. I suppose we'll find out soon enough, I like your accent by the way ribbit."

You smiled and thanked the female before you both went to your respective seats and got ready for Aizawa.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys." Aizawa-san said, looking over his students.

"I saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams' results. Bakugo," you could hear Bakugo's sound of surprise from in front you. "You're talented, so don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"

"Tch, yeah, whatever."

"And Midoriya, I see the only way you won the match was by messing your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have full control over your quirk. That line is already getting old." You looked in front of you to Izuku. He was shivering as if it was below freezing in here.

"You can't keep breaking your body while
training here. But your quirk will be pretty useful if you can get a handle on it." Izuku lifted his head with a smile. "So show some urgency, huh?"

"Right!"

"Finally, L/n." You looked to the teacher at the sound of your name. "Nice work on getting your teammate to work with you. One of the most important parts of being a hero is being able to work with others. You've showed that you can handle that no problem."

"Thank you Aizawa-sensei." You gave him a closed eye smile, missing the way the corners of Aizawa's mouth raised the tiniest bit.