~Twenty One~

"I can't believe you and playboy Jeon Jungkook are getting married." Y/n glares at Sumni for her comment. "Don't start with that shit Sum" She warns and Sumni raises her hands in surrender with a smile. "Sorry sorry. I'm seriously ecstatic for you guys. And I can't freaking believe you're getting married before me! Jimin is never going to propose!" Y/n giggles at Sumni pouting as they walk into dress shop. "He will Sum. I doubt Kook would have that soon if I hadn't gone postal that night." Sumni laughs at Y/n's manic episode a year ago and she laughs along with her. "Yes he would have. Jimin said he's been dying to propose since the day he bought the ring. He was just scared of what you'd say and wanted it to be the perfect proposal." Y/n laughs and says, "losing my shit while bringing up his past and trashing my room was SO the perfect moment." "Right right. But it was perfect for you two." They walk up to the petite younger woman behind the counter and Y/n says, "I'm here to...find my wedding dress!" She laughs at how stupid she sounds and the woman smiles and asks, "congratulations! Your name?" "Y/f/n." She looks at her book and nods. "Great. Is your groom also buying from our shop?" Y/n shrugs and says, "umm, I guess? We have no clue what we're doing" she honestly says. The woman laughs and then says, "we'll just put him down and if he decides to go somewhere else then that's ok too. His name?" "Jeon Jungkook." The woman pauses and looks up at Y/n. "Oh! Ummm, you guys are getting married?" Y/n narrows her eyes at the woman, already having a feeling how this woman 'knows' her fiancé. "Yes we are. Are you a friend of Jungkook's?" Sumni pinches Y/n's arm to stop her but she shakes her off. The woman laughs uncomfortably and says, "Ah...umm...y-yeah. We've met before." "Let's get started Y/nnie. Please?" Y/n looks over to a pleading Sumni and smiles. She doesn't shy away from any of Jungkook's old flames anymore and takes it all head on, because he chose her. "Hm...ok....I'll be nice as I say this and then I won't again. I'm sure I know how you 'know' my fiancé. I'm well aware of his past because I was also one of those conquests I'm guessing that you were." The woman gapes her. "But he's no longer that playboy he used to be. We are, and have been, in a committed relationship for some time and have been engaged for a year now. We also have a child together, which will be also coming in at some point for a dress. So I suggest, if you want us to spend our money here, you keep yourself professional and keeps your eyes off my fiancé. Are we clear?" The woman stood frozen while Sumni had to turn away to stifle her laugh. "Uh, y-yeah, yes! I'm so sorry. I'm very happy for you both and we would be proud to assist you with your wedding attire." Y/n smiles and extends her hand. "Then let's start over. I'm Y/f/n, here for my first appointment to find my wedding dress and my fiancé will also be getting his suit here. Jeon Jungkook. We also would like to have our wedding party to purchase here, along with our flower girl, which is our daughter. Do you think you can help us?" The woman stutters as she grabs a wedding party folder. "Y-yes! We would be honored to assist you and your future husband, along with your entire wedding party, to find the perfect dress and formal wear. If you follow me I'll show you to our dress room to figure out what style you'd like."

The next two hours are spent pleasantly as the woman, she knows now to be Hyrie, was more than nice and helpful to find the perfect dress for Y/n. As Y/n comes out in the fifth dress Sumni gasps and places her hand over her mouth. "Y/n.....this is it. God you look amazing." Y/n smiles as she runs her hands down the dress. She turns and looks at herself and almost cries. Sumni was right, she found her dress. Her phone dings and Sumni checks it and says, "it's Kook. Him, Jimin, Yoongi, and Joon are on their way with Taeyeon." Y/n smiles and nods, then turns back to look at herself. "I love this. Hyrie, this is the one. And I better get out of it before Jungkook gets here." Hyrie smiles and writes down the dress as Sumni helps Y/n back to the changing room. Once she's out Hyrie takes the dress out of the changing room and into the back so Jungkook doesn't see it. A few minutes later the front
Door opens and chaos walks inside. Jungkook is laughing and talking with Jimin and the guys while carrying Taeyeon. "Mommy!! Let me see your dress!" Tae yells as soon as she sees her mom. "Not a chance today angel, I can't let daddy see it." Tae pouts and flips onto one of the couches. "Hey baby" Jungkook says with a smile as he walks up and kisses Y/n. "Hey. So...I found my dress." His eyes shoot up and his smile widens. "Already? Can I see?" Y/n giggles but shakes her head. "Not until you see me walking down the isle to you." He pulls her to him by her waist and kisses her again. "I can't wait. A year of planning has killed me. I just want you to me my wife." She laughs and kisses him again. "A couple more months baby" she smiles as she kisses him softly. Hyrie walks from the back and Jungkook sees her. Y/n can tell he remembers her as his stature stiffens and he clearly looks nervous. Hyrie widens her eyes at him for a moment before her eyes go to Y/n, where she clears her throat and becomes the professional she's been to Y/n the past two hours, although clearly looking hella nervous now. "Hello, I'm Hyrie, and I'll be assisting you with your wedding attire. Your fiancé has already chosen her dress and I must say, she looks stunning in it. I'm honored to assist you and your groomsmen as well for their attire." Jungkook acts too afraid to answer her and looks to Y/n. She smiles warmly and it's enough to relax him. He wonders if she knows who Hyrie is, and if he should tell her before she finds out herself. "Um, uh, yes. I'm sure my wife looks amazing, I can't wait to see her. She looks beautiful in anything she wears though." Hyrie pushes on a smile and nods. "If you and your groomsmen want to follow me, I'll show you where the suits and tuxedos are and you can browse." Jungkook grabs Y/n's hand and asks, "you coming baby?" He can tell by the way she is eyeing Hyrie that she knows he's slept with her. "I trust you" is all she says and then adds, "I'm going to get Tae a dress." He smiles and nods, kissing her one more time before following Hyrie. "You are one bad bitch Y/nnie. I swear if I was face to face with one of Jimin's old booty calls I'd be ready to rip her face off. And no way she'd be alone with him!" Y/n laughs and says, "I trust him. I don't trust her, but I trust him. I know he'd never cheat on me." Sumni tilts her head and smiles while saying, "awe!" "Shut up" Y/n says with a laugh as she shoves her toward the children's section.