Tyle grabs me and pulls me into his chest, I'm a sobbing mess crying everywhere leaving stains down his shirt. I keep muttering "I'm sorry" as he just holds me and rubs my head. Eventually, through my tears and heavy breathing, I started to clear my mind focusing on his heartbeat and his soothing voice telling me not to be sorry, that I have nothing to be sorry for. Once I'm calmed down enough I sit up, wiping my eyes, I see his shirt covered in tears and snot and I cringe.

"Sorry about your shirt."

He is not even phased "It's just a shirt don't worry about it. I want to know if you are okay."

"I'm... no. I want to forget Tyler. Please help me forget."

"How...?" He says.

"I know what you do Tyler Im not stupid."

He pauses and stares at me for a moment. "What is it that you think I do?"

I look at him with fire in my eyes, "I know you use Tyler. I used to pop pills everyday man I know the signs. I want to forget please just for one night."

He raises his eyebrows so high I thought that they might shoot off his face, "Miss goody goody used to... pop pills?"

I roll my eyes, "I wasn't always little miss goody goody Tyler, and tonight I really really don't want to be that. Please."

After a long pause, long enough that I think to just say never mind and forget the whole dang thing he gets up muttering 'be right back, don't go nowhere.' As if I could go anywhere anyways.

I text Fallon making sure everything is okay in her home, I also tell her that I don't want to be alive but I'm with Tyler and I'm fine.

By the time I get done texting the elevator dings and Tyler emerges. He is holding a glories clear bag full of small white squares. My mouth waters almost instantly, oh yes the good ol 'feel nothing' Xanax how I have missed you so. He is looking at me still with a bewildered and apprehensive look on his face and I definitely don't want to pressure him but I also do really want them and I also don't want him to feel regret for giving the 'goody goody' drugs even though I wasn't always like this.

"Yay Xanies!" I choose to say as the best option. Im a dummy for sure.

"You know what these are?"

I roll my eyes, "Yea im not stupid Tyler."

Now its apparently his turn to roll his eyes at me, "Obviously I know your smart. I'm just surprised."

By know the bags open on the counter and he is crushing a few up. Now its my turn to be surprised.

"II don't snort."

He lets out a deep, dark chuckle, "More for me I guess."

I grab my glass and fill it with whatever brown liquid was on the bar cart, probably whiskey or something.

Turning back towards him I am struck by how gorgeous he looks, truly and utterly beautiful his sharp jaw, broad shoulders, tattoos scattered all around his body, dark hair, and the most striking eyes I have ever seen.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He says with a smirk, reminding me of what I had said to him once.

"Wouldn't want my phone to crack from all that ugly," I remark.

He just laughs, by now he has a good bit of the pills crushed up, "Can I make the line for you?" He stills and mutters something under his breath but I couldn't hear him.

"Go ahead, angel."

I walk towards him and playfully nudge him out of the way and use a piece of paper on the counter to make the line.