"Fine" Kabir shrugged his shoulders and was about to remove his seatbelt but Isha stopped him. He looked at her with confused eyes.

She moved from her seat to his, straddling his thighs.

"I wanted to know how my husband is doing" She pulled Kabir's t-shirt up and fiddled with his jean button.

"Isha.. uhh" Kabir nervously looked around the tranquil farmhouse, where it was just him and Isha, in a car.

"Yes, Kabir" She sensually ran a finger over his jaw, placing feather-like kisses on his jaw, sweetly, taking her time, increasing the sexual tension.

"What if someone sees us?" He held Isha's hands, halting her actions.

"That's my line Kabir" Isha angrily complained to him and sat with her arms crossed on his thighs.

"Aww" Kabir held Isha by her nape before taking her into a deep kiss. Isha made Kabir lean onto his seat and using the adjustments she reclined his seat. 

Their tongues fought for dominance as each one tried to suck more than the other. Isha ran her fingers in his hair while Kabir, tried pulling her pajamas down. She stood up, allowing him to pull her clothing down.

Kabir pulled it down in one go and latched his hands to where they belonged, to her womanhood. On feeling straight contact to it, he pulled out of the kiss and looked at her wide eyed. 

"I removed it after reaching here" She winked at him as she tugged on his jeans.

"You've become naughty" Saying that he held her even tightly, pulling her into a deep kiss.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

Isha returned to her seat with messed hair and swollen lips with a content smile.

"Let's go in" Isha ran out of the car inside the farmhouse, holding her purse. Kabir chuckled and followed his shy wife inside.

"What will you have?" Kabir asked as he walked inside the kitchen, seeing Isha gulp down a large glass of water.

"Something that you've cooked. I've missed it so much. I've missed home food like to another level. Make even maggi, I'll eat it but just cook something" She said, sitting on the kitchen top.

"As my queen wishes" Kabir placed a quick kiss on her cheek and removed the ingredients for the brunch.

_______________________________________

Isha and Kabir returned hand in hand to the Mehta mansion. As soon as Nishtha and Pooja saw Isha, they attacked her and pulled her in a hug, updating her with their lives.

"How are you beta?" Manisha asked as she touched his feet for blessings.

"Just perfect" Manish hugged her as his daughter. She did the same with Maya. They sat in the living room, opening the gifts Isha got for them from abroad.

"You've met your parents?" Maya asked remembering that she might not have met her parents yet.

"Nai, I'll go some other day" Isha replied with a smile.

"Not some other time, go meet your parents. Vikrant is your brother even though now you are a part of this family. He'd like to meet you" Isha smiled and stood up to leave.

"Nishu aana hai?" Isha asked teasingly.

"Bhabhii" Nishtha ran away from the room with red cheeks much to Kabir's dismay. He scrunched his nose in disgust.