Chapter 36 : Little Space Part - 3

Start from the beginning

I stare at her, confuse what to react.

Everytime she touched cotton on my skin, a hissing sound come from her mouth.

I didn't feel it at all.

Afterall this body is gone through worse.

Speaking about worse, it's good that David is not here for 3 weeks. He is out of country for his office work. Because of which, our bruises are healing slowly.

Looking at her taking care of me, I love this feeling. We never had anyone taking care of us. We both are always for each other. There is no third person. We both always cleaned each other's wound but it's first time, someone else is tending my bruises with this utmost care. And now I can't help myself with all these thoughts.

How different would our life be if we had a loving father, loving Mom, loving family ! How much I envy to all those students who had mom-dad's love but still not satisfied. They don't know, how much lucky they are !

It's truth, familiarity breeds contempt !!!

I wish I had a loving family too !

Thumbs on my cheeks made me snapped out of my trance.

"Don't cry, dummy, it will be ok" Raven said softly. Her eyes shows concern.

I never knew tears are rolling down my cheeks.

"Dummy, why are you cwying ?" She pouted with tears in her eyes.

I shaked my head.

"I just missed my M-Mom" I sighed.

Her eyes widened.

She gasped.

"She also missed both of you sho much, you know. Mom and Dad both. They always keep smiling but I saw them crying for you both. I never told them that you both are alive. They will be sho sho happy" She grinned. Suddenly her eyes widened, as she realised something.

"You know what, you both have a little brother too, his name is Rowan. He is a big Marvel fan. His room is full of superheroes pictures. I kinda like his room" She said smiling shyly a little at the end.

I stared at her, listening her rant attentively.

I don't know what to think anymore. She is keep telling us that she is our sister. Ryan agreed too. I also wants to believe them but it's impossible.

Why didn't I remember anything, if this is all true ?

And if this is truth then why the hell they gave us to this bastard David ?

Did they even care for us ?

Did they love us ?

All these thoughts are in my mind.

I shut my eyes to get rid of these types of thoughts.

"Pwease Dummy, Don't cwy, I know you missed them, they missed you too. I also missed you sho much. You know, when I looked at my classmates pwaying with their bwothers, I felt sad. Thwey always tease me about it. I always cwy. I feel sho alone on my fwirst day of schwool. I know you both are alive but no one believes me. But, when I come here, I got to know you both are still alive, and trust me I am sho sho shoooooo happy. I really really missed you sho much. I need you both. Pwease Pwease Pwease never leave me alone, now, pwease, I never like it, pwease don't leave me now" She fiddled with her fingers, looking down.

I put my finger on her chin, pushing it upwards, and her teary eyes met mine.

"I promise, We will never gonna leave you again. No one will ever tease you again" I don't know why but words Just slipped from my mouth.

Her eyes widened and she threw herself on me, crushing me in her infamous hug.

I hugged her back.

"Thank you sho much" She mumbled on my shoulder. I just patted her back.

"Don't you think, we should sleep now, hmm ?" I asked her.

She nodded.

I lay down on the bed and she lay beside me, putting her hands on my stomach, kinda cuddling me.

Unknowingly my fingers reached her hair and I started brushing it. She relaxed and her eyes closed.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

After some minutes, I felt covers on me and bed dripped a little on other side.

Ryan.

"You know what, Ryder"

"Hmm"

"First time in my life, I am feeling complete" He sighed.

Not gonna lie, Me too.

I wish time would stop now. I wish this would last forever. I wish what these people are keep telling would be truth.

I sighed and with these last thoughts, lost in my deep slumber without knowing What future holds for all of us !!!

To Be Continued...

Like this chapter ? Vote and Comment... 😌

Next chapter will be a surprise for you all, because your favourite .... 😈 (Not gonna reveal that😉🤣)

💭 Guess the Surprise 💭

We will meet soon in next chapter till then stay safe, take care and Love Yourself ❤️.

Byee Byee... Luv ya 😘.

Published : 26 December 2k22.

Total Words : 1237 words 😁.