Hornet stuck his head out to see if the room was good enough to be out. There was no sign of his friends yet, so he was safe. Hornet quietly shut the door, and looked around for a clue if there was anything that can help him be good again than usual, like he used to be.

While he was flying towards the dining table, he noticed a newspaper that was published yesterday. Hornet flew down, and looked at it. He was skimming a few pages, until he found an employment ad. He read to it, and figured out that this might help him redeem himself. He might be still a Bad Guy, but he wanted to be good just for his friend... to avoid hurting them and betraying them. His own family. Hornet quickly tear the newspaper, only saving the ad, flew back to his room to dress up, and carried a file from his closet before moving out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a fast-food restaurant called "FasTogether" that was newly opened to the public. The grand opening was yesterday, and they were only a few employees working there to cook and serve food to customers.

That would be Hornet's goal today: To work at this new restaurant. He already gave his "résumé" to the co-owners of the restaurant as they read it with Hornet mailing nervously. The resume only contained Hornet's profile, but no working experience or school achievements at all.

"Are you sure you want to take this job?" The female co-owner, Mrs. Gardener asked while taking the résumé down and staring at a nervous hornet.

"Yes," Hornet nodded.

After looking at the résumé, the couple glanced at each other, knowing that they didn't know Hornet's résumé him better for the job.

"I have to remind you, Mr. Hornet. You were known as one of the members of the Bad Guys. We know you and your friends were released from prison, but that doesn't mean we trust you sooner," Mr. Gardener said.

"We can hire you, but we can't just accept you. You have to gain our trust by doing your job," Mrs. Gardener added.

"I promise. I will do that," Hornet held his hand up as a gesture of promise.

"I don't know. You're just a little bug, and giving orders to the customers with trays might be hard for you," Mrs. Gardener said while pinching her fingers together to measure Hornet's size.

"You can trust me. I've done this before. And carrying stuff like this won't be hard for me," Hornet pleaded, wanting this job so badly.

Mr. and Mrs. Gardener glanced at each other, and their eyes wandered all over their restaurant where they only saw two waiters and 5 cooks. They didn't have enough waiters to serve new customers every day, and they would have to serve customers, in case their waiters were too busy serving others.

Mr. Gardener groaned while pinching the bridge of his nose, "Fine, just do your job well, and don't think about stealing, or you'll be fired," When Hornet cheered for himself, a bell ran from the window kitchen, and the chef slowly shoved the tray of food out of the window. Mr. Gardener took the tray, and placed it on the counter in front of Hornet, "Now, this is the order, and you're going to give it to the customers at table number 5. It's right there," he pointed to the number along with the food on the tray, then pointed the table where there was a number 5 standing the table, "Understood."

Hornet nodded as he carried the tray. It was a little heavy, but he can manage without dropping it.

"Good, now get to work," Mrs. Gardener commanded as Hornet flew across the restaurant to get the order to the right customer.

Hornet kept avoiding the obstacles along the way while delivering the food to the customers. Even though Hornet nearly dropped the food, he managed to balance the tray on his hands.