Devils, Angels, Fallen Angels & Wildcards

Izuku and Issei are twin brothers and the two have been inseparable ever they were kids but ever since they started getting older, Issei's hormones started to get the better of him but thankfully, Izuku was there to keep Issei to check and keep him from failing in with the wrong people.

Upon High School, Issei and Izuku both attended Kuoh Academy which used to be an all girls school before becoming co-ed, and the twins were pretty popular among their classmates, Izuku more so then Issei but that's besides the point.

Izuku quickly became one of the smartest students there and also became one of the most popular at the school alongside his best friends, twins Makoto and Minako Yuki and Yu Narukami didn't help in regards to Izuku's standing with the girls, since Izuku's always been popular with girls ever since he and Issei were kids.

And one day during their second year, Izuku saw and overheard that Issei actually got a girlfriend but something about her didn't seem right and followed them on their date the next day, because Izuku cares about his brother's wellbeing.

For the most part, the date went as you'd expect until Izuku overheard Issei's date ask him if he would die for her which is definitely not something you usually ask on the first date as she transformed into something that Izuku described as an evil angel as he stepped in to save Issei's life.

And in that moment, Issei learned a massive secret Izuku's been hiding as Izuku said one word.

Izuku: "PERSONA!"