Chapter 10. Villains!?

Start from the beginning

"If it's a flood, then that environment's my specialty. Ribbit!" Asui said with a finger on her chin.

"Don't get ahead of yourselves." Aizawa said bursting their bubble. Seeing the class silenced, he continued after a sigh. "As I was saying, this time, it's entirely up to each of you whether or not you wear your costume. Some of your costumes probably aren't adapted to the task at hand after all." 

He then pulled out a remote control and clicked it. Their costumes briefcases emerged. 

"The training area is fairly far away, so we'll get there by bus. One or each class. That's all. Go get prepared." he finished and left the classroom.

The class stood up and grabbed their briefcases and left for the changing room. Well, everyone except Izuku who just left without taking his briefcase.

'The trial of rescue.. This is training in order to reach my dream... To become a top hero!! I'll do my best!! For Alex!'

------------------------------------------------------------------

Class - 1A are currently walking towards their bus, in their hero costumes. All except Izuku who was wearing his gym clothes. 

Ochako seems to notice this and walk to him.

"How come you're in your gym clothes, Izuku? Your costume wasn't damaged in the battle trials, right?" she asked the boy, getting the attention from the whole class. All wondering why he wasn't in his hero costume.

"Chako's right, Midori!! Why aren't you in your hero costume!?" Mina asked, while Toru just nodded. When I say nod, I mean moved her gloved hands up and down.

Izuku looked at them with raised eyebrows and looked down. Seeing his gym clothes he looked back at the girls and smiled. 

"Actually I am wearing my hero costume..." he said and his classmates were confused. 'Disguise!' He thought.

Before they could talk, black and red tendrils began emerging from Izuku and covered his whole body minus his head. After 0.5 seconds, his gym clothes are now turned into his hero costume, hood down.

"See." he said and chuckled inwardly at his classmates' shocked faces. After a couple of seconds, recovered from their initial shock, them bombarded Izuku with questions from "How did you do that?!" to compliment of "That was so cool!!"

Izuku was about to respond to their questions, when a smug voice called out to them. 

"My, my, my.. So this is Class 1A?" said voice said. Class 1A looked at the direction of the voice. There they saw a young man with left-parted, slick blonde hair and silvery, periwinkle eyes. He was wearing a black tuxedo with three clocks attached to his belt, along with a blue and black dotted tie. "They say Class 1A are better than Class 1B, but looking at you guy I can say that you all look  inferior to us." he said and laughed maniacally. 

The majority of Class 1A were glaring daggers at this guy especially Bakugo who was making small sparks on his palms. Izuku just look at the guy with a sweat drop. 

'Man, this guys' ego is so large.' he thought as the guy walked toward Izuku's location and looked at him from head to toe with a smug smirk on his face.

"Well, everyone of you look strong except this guy.." the guy said pointing at Izuku who didn't even acknowledge his insult.

'If only you knew..' The whole class thought simultaneously in a deadpan expression.

The guy just continued insulting Izuku when said green-haired boy looked him and tilted his head slightly to the side.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" he said boredly, making the guy face vault comically. The whole class were caught of guard and began laughing, everyone except Todoroki. But you can see that he was shaking slightly..