twenty: runway or runaway?

Cheryl started her day early by going down to the runway and making sure they were on track followed up by a light jog to get her mind off of the events of yesterday. Now she was back in her hotel room with Tehani getting glammed up for the show, she was wishing she could share the same excitement Tehani was experiencing over their first-ever Fashion Week show.

"Did you decide between the dresses?" Tehani asked Cheryl as she was getting her hair curled.

"Yes, I reckon the black and cream gown." Cheryl brushed the question off. Which caused Tehani to stay silent until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Are you going to give me an explanation? You show up last night miserable handing me your phone with I believe more than a thousand calls from Charles and you are in this fucking mood when you have the show in a few hours." Tehani said as she turned over to the blonde girl that had closed her eyes due getting her makeup done.

"I don't want to talk about him anymore," Cheryl replied simply.

"Well, I think we passed the point whether you want to or not because I deserve to know. You used to tell me everything before this boy came into your life. I don't understand why you are not telling me whatever happened knowing damn well I will take it to the grave with me." Tehani burst out not being able to take the distance this boy has been causing between her and her best friend.

"I just don't want any judgment today, I rather speak later Terry." Cheryl said calmly as she checked her eyeshadow in the mirror.

"Judgement? Really? Do you really think I will judge you for whatever you did with a boy? You must be going crazy Cherry. I haven't judged you when Cherrygate happened I didn't judge you when you did it again in Monaco, I didn't judge you when you left me and Blaze with no calls while you were at Charles's house and you have the audacity to tell me that I will judge you over a boy?" Tehani spoke with hurt, she would be the last person to judge, whole their childhood she couldn't remember one moment she judged Cheryl for anything. 

"Terry-" Cheryl said turning to her. 

"Save it." Tehani said as she got up from her seat and headed to her room with her glam team leaving Cheryl alone with another burden.

-

Cheryl was nowhere to be found throughout the entire red carpet Tehani was freaking out backstage with Blaze trying to not let other staff and models know to not cause chaos. She looked up to see Lando coming with his camera hanging around his neck.

"Hey lads, can I see the woman of the hour? I wanted to give a little pep talk." Lando said as he approached the two and dabbed up Blaze.

"Keep it on the low but she is missing." Blaze whispered dabbing midway to Lando's ear.

"Uhh, did you check the hotel?" Lando asked.

"She left an hour ago and she already missed her own red carpet, rumors are already starting." Tehani replied.

"I haven't seen Charles either." Lando mumbled.

"He came late but he is sitting front row." Tehani said pointing him on the live stream.

"I will ask him anyway." Lando said as he rushed out and approached Charles who was sitting next to Carlos and Isa.

"How are you guys? Charles smile and get up." Lando said knowing there are cameras everywhere as he acts naturally.

"What are you on Lando? Leave me alone." Charles scoffed.

"It's Cherry so you better smile and get up until we are off cam." Lando said pulling him up. Charles's face lightened up with the girl's name with no need of acting. Both boys walked away from the whole runway until they found somewhere safe enough.

"What's going on? Where is Cheryl?" Charles asked coming back to his senses.

"She is nowhere to be found, she skipped the red carpet and now Tehani and Blaze are losing their shit. So if you know something it's time to fess up!" Lando yelled at the Monegasque boy.

"I suggest you lower your voice before I mess up your face, I don't know where she is!" Charles yelled back at the British boy as he took a step closer to him.

"She is gone on the most important day of her life because you are an idiot! I gained the right to yell at you the moment you slept with her and met with Charlotte the next day as if nothing happened. You broke her heart and now she is missing her own runway such a coincidence." Lando lost his leftover cool and run his hand through his brown curls. 

Charles was as miserable as the girl how could no one see what he is being through as well? He never felt so small until he heard Lando yell at him about all the damaged he caused to the blondie. Charles took a deep breath before speaking.

"Why are so protective of her? Blaze her own brother isn't here scolding me but you are here. Who do you think you are Lando?" Charles bit back.

"You are an idiot I keep telling you mate. I love her, I love her so much as a friend. She is one of the greatest people I met in my life and I bet you can agree with that and that's the reason you like her; but don't project your feelings on me because I am here as her friend and you need to understand the fact that when you broke her heart when you used her, you lost your rights to question her relationships with others." Lando said as he embraced his friend, Charles hugged his friend back.

"You fucked up and you better have a reason." Lando said as they pulled apart.

"Man it's just hard with everything, so much happening and I don't think I am going to pursue Cheryl especially when Charlotte is still trying to be in the picture. It's the best for her, we will find each other back when the time is right." Charles said as his eyes got glossy with the thought of letting the blonde girl go.

The boys looked toward the stage when they heard a certain British accent of a certain blondie fill their ears and made their way back to their seats.