seventeen: temptation

Charles stared deeply into the girl's eyes that had their shine back, it was so easy to tell when she was happy or not. She was happy as she stared back into his blue eyes covering the green around his pupil under the dark sky.

"Leclerc I like you, I am aware that compared to your fancy romantic words this is disrespectful and late but I like you." Cheryl spoke very self-assured. Charles gave a big smile and pulled the girl close to him leaving a kiss on top of her head.

"You be you, I assure you I am aware of every move of yours even the slightest detail makes itself known to me because I have nothing else or I have never had something more I cared about. You are my most sacred possession, my oath, my mural, my temple, my sky." Charles said, Cheryl, picked her head up looking at Charles with her eyes glossy this time with tears forming in her eyes as she smiled warmly.

"Okay you are trying so hard for that I love you but way too early slow down." She joked as she laughed her tears started falling down her face making her laugh more. "I look like a mad lady, crying and laughing at the same time." She added which made Charles start laughing with her too.

"Ah! You are going to make me cry out of laughter mad lady." Charles said getting up from the floor and offering his hands to the girl crying and laughing on the floor. 

Cheryl got up as Charles pulled her up, Charles took his jacket from her legs to place it on her shoulders. The couple held hands and Charles took the wine bottle in his hand taking a sip as they walked to their place hand in hand.

"We chose a good wine mad lady, don't you think?" Charles said offering it to her.

"Hmm gots to recheck." She replied as she took it from his hand tears silently still streaming down her face. She took a long sip and then turned to Charles.

"2012 slaps dude." Cheryl said with amazed look on her face.

"Okay don't call me dude eh? It will stick." Charles said to the girl.

-

Horner and Leclerc were drunk after their long walk that included a bottle of wine that was shared between them. Cheryl had her heels on her hand as they walked up the stairs silently to not wake other neighbors in the building. When they arrived at the door Charles opened the door with his key and let Cheryl enter first. Cheryl stepped inside heading to her room with her shoes over her shoulder, Cheryl connected her phone to the bedroom speaker making I Was Never There by The Weekend play that can be heard all over the house. Charles got a water bottle from the fridge trying to give it to the girl, he caught her right before she entered her room.

"Hey Cheryl, keep this on your bedside table, You will need it when you wake up trust me." He laughed.

Cheryl stared at the water bottle in his hand thinking this man is not real, she wrapped her arms around his neck and they no longer could resist the urge to kiss as the song played in the background. Their lips connected as the beat dropped Cheryl dropped her shoes, which were in her hands, on the floor when she felt the hand Charles on her waist with a hard grip pressing his body against hers. Cheryl dug her nails into his back through his shirt with thoughts of the times she imagined this moment going through in her head. 

Cheryl pulled back from the chokehold his touch had on her and she thought to herself for a few seconds leaving Charles trying to catch his breath. Cheryl licked her lips as she took a single step further back from him, she suddenly ripped his button-up shirt leaving Charles shirtless. Charles smiled as he turned the blonde girl around and bent her over towards the bed. Cheryl got on her two hands as her behind touched Charles's certain places, Charles unzipped her dress leaving her only in her underwear their drunk minds blurring the rest.

-

Cheryl woke up with the sunlight shining brightly through the window directly toward the bed, she was wrapped in Charles's arms as their bare bodies fit like lego pieces under the covers. Cheryl smiled to herself pulling herself up as she kissed the cheek of the boy. She got scared as the boy suddenly opened his eyes revealing his eyes looking more greenish than it looks at night. 

"You scared me!" Cheryl said as she furrowed her brows.

"Buongiorno Cherise, you wake up so late." Charles said making fun of the girl it was only 8 in the morning.

"You should be scared of your life if you are like this every morning cause at some point I will have a knife under my pillow." Cheryl said annoyed.

"I am kidding it's only 8 but we only have 4 more hours before everybody arrives so we need to make it count." The Ferrari driver said as he put on his robe and handed the girl hers.

"Shower then breakfast." Charles said.

"Join me, I am feeling a need to work out this morning, weird." She laughed at her own joke.

"Unbelievable...yes okay let's go, no need to play hard to get." Charles laughed as he picked the girl bridal style out of the bed and headed to the bathroom.

-

The lovebirds enjoyed their last 4 hours well before the chaos began. They got breakfast, they shopped by justifying each other's unnecessary spendings, they stumbled on a place with mini golf, and Cheryl beat Charles until he had no will to play gold anymore. They even stopped by the Ferrari store and Cheryl got a mini version of Charles's car and his helmet in a box. Now they were back in their place so they could change into their new clothes ready to meet others.

"I am not ready to see my parents."  Cheryl said as she pulled out something new to wear while her clothes from yesterday were still on the floor along with Charles's. She wore a white tulle cropped blouse with plain jeans and white strappy heels. Charles got out of the bathroom with w black Ferrari shirt and black pants on.

"Well they are here and they are happy to be here. They are so proud and the past is past." Charles said tying Cheryl's heels around her ankle properly.

"Are those the only comfort words you studied cause it's not working." She replied pouting.

"Ah Cerise, stop putting pressuring on yourself, we will meet here tonight and you will tell me how well it went okay?" The F1 driver insisted.

"Yes yes, okay, I will be fine whatever." Cheryl said as she grabbed her brown Togo leather Birkin bag, she laid a kiss on Charles's lips for the last time before heading to meet her family after everything.