nineteen: the fall

"No, actually I want to know where you were last night?" The blonde girl asked Charlotte while looking at Charles. Charles knowing what was to come signaled her no.

"I was in my hotel room, what is this now?" Charlotte answered the girl.

"Well your fake boyfriend was at our rental house fucking me, so stop acting like you guys haven't broken up for fucks sake, and shut it for once." Cheryl spotted out as she sipped her coffee leaving the boys at her sides shocked.

...

Cheryl stopped the scenario she imagined and took a deep breath in before having a reality check knowing she needed to speak while everyone was looking at her.

"This is ridiculous, I have to get back to the show preparations. Thanks for not turning my mother down." She ended up wanting to remove herself from the situation as she got up from her seat and grabbed her purse.

Max hugged the girl long enough to let her know he was sorry for this mess, Cheryl smiled trying to keep herself together seeing the sight of Charles getting up to say bye. Lando also got up and Horner girl preferred her best friend's hug more than the boy that broke her. 

"I will come with you, I wanted to take some photos if that's okay?" Lando said as he grabbed his camera bag from the table.

"Of course." She replied leaving the other boy hanging.

-

Cheryl and Lando got off from the taxi as they arrived at the Duomo, Lando took a look around the built lights and seats with shock.

"This is so fucking cool, you did this in a couple of days? I feel like a proud dad!" Lando said turning back at the girl.

"Blaze helped a lot, I owe it to him." She said silently.

"Wow humble too." Lando laughed but it was cut off as he saw the girl's face not looking as bright as his. "What's up? Is there something wrong? Because to me, it looks spectacular." He added trying to reassure the girl.

"I did it with Charles last night." She blurted out as her eyes got glossy with tears welling up in her eyes. Lando took a minute to process the information.

"You can't tell this to anyone and I mean anyone, anyone. Tehani doesn't even know anything." She continued as the British boy, his hands covering his face, trying to understand.

"Wait let me get this right, you fucked your family's biggest rival and he has a girlfriend? Oh, and you just say it now after all of them were at a table 10 minutes ago?" He said in disbelief as he checked his watch. 

Cheryl stayed quiet and sat at one of the seats putting her purse down on the floor as she shed two tears finally everything hit her after Lando put it out for her. Lando sat down across from the girl and he held her hand.

"They are broken up, I guess. I don't know, that's what he told me then he was super nice and he wanted to come here early with me and tried to take me on a date." The girl said wiping her tears off her cheeks and she laughed thinking about the so-called date. "It was a disaster but it was extremely hilarious, the food came in black chests and then we went back home and-" She was cut off by her running nose she wiped it with a napkin continuing. "I believed him and now he sits on my table with her after telling me all those things the night before. He lied to me, he said he was going to meet with you guys and others; now he is with her. Was he even going to tell me she was there? Ugh, I hate her she knows that publicly they are dating calling him her boyfriend and shit. I can't anymore after I changed all this show shabang after his words, I took a big risk doing this but no he doesn't care. Such a dimwit." She said nonstop speaking.