sixteen: cerise

cerise is french for cherry

-

Cheryl breathed the air of Milan from the Airbnb's balcony with closed eyes, smiling at the thoughts of her show and mostly at Charles who was bringing her bags. She turned around heard his footsteps and ran inside to him. They thought staying in an Airbnb would be lower maintenance with fans and paparazzi.

"This place is awesome, the air is awesome, I'm gonna have my show on Thursday that is also pretty awesome. Ah, I'm so happy!" Cheryl said dramatically falling onto the couch which made Charles laugh.

"How about me? I am the one that carried your bags!" He protested.

"You are fishing for compliments, not awesome," Cheryl replied.

"Whatever I will show you how awesome I am when I take you out for a great dinner after I shower." Charles said confidently.

"Ouu can we get gelato afterward?" Cheryl asked making sure she said it with an Italian accent.

"How could I forget your gelato addiction, thank god I already spotted a gelato place near here." Charles said with an offended expression, he of course thought about the girl's priorities.

"You knight with shining armor sir." She said with her thick British accent making Charles laugh his bottoms off.

"You sound like the queen when you use the right words." Charles said still laughing he walked back for his shower.

"Not funny your royal highness." She joked.

Cheryl picked herself off the couch as she got her bags in the master bedroom. She opened it trying to find something to wear for dinner. She settled on a cream and diamond embellished dress all over and matching cream Louboutin stilettos. Charles got out of the shower freeing the bathroom which she used to do her makeup. She headed to the living room to see Charles on the couch waiting for the girl wearing a white linen button-up and beige pants. He got up to grab his jacket.

"Well, we look like twins." Cheryl said seeing they are wearing matching colors.

"Or a cute couple, choose your own destiny." Charles said with a terrible British accent continuing their joke from earlier.

"Stop that, terrible terrible attempt." She chuckled.

"I will get there." Leclerc smiled at the girl.

-

Cheryl and Charles arrived at the restaurant and got seated at their table. Cheryl took a look at the menu and looked at the table next to them seeing the lady's food delivered in a small chest. She tried not to laugh as she settled on something she thought would not be delivered in a chest. Charles looked up from his menu to see the girl's face as she was looking at the table next to them. Charles wanted fine dining on their first night alone but seeing the girl's reaction he knew he took it a bit far even though he was not understanding the food.

"Chery-" Charles was going to offer to leave but the blonde girl turned around immediately.

"I was thinking chicken with orange sauce and a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc unless you are getting red meat." She said thinking he finally decided what he wanted to eat. Charles let out a small chuckle seeing the girl acting like the restaurant wasn't too much.