thirteen: crepes with doo-doo

Cheryl opened her eyes to a dark, foreign room. She pushed the fluffy duvet off herself to see she had her dress from last night on. She got down to the cold wood floor barefooted walking around the room. She opened the blinds with the remotes to reveal the bright view of Monaco harbor. She smiled as she looked around to see fresh clothes sitting on the edge of the bed. Cheryl walked towards the clothes, she picked up the shirt to see it, a Charles Leclerc merch. It had his face and number all over it. The girl laughed putting the white shirt with the owner of the house on it over her dress and tying it to make it look like a shirt and not a dress, revealing her dress underneath like a skirt. 

She opened the room door, she checked the halls in the habit of running around hiding with the boy. She then laughed to herself while walking around the apartment trying to find Charles but it was no use. She saw the dining table with breakfast and a note on it. 

"Wait for me, I will join you after training.

- Your favorite boy"

Cheryl smiled as she read the note and she placed the piece of paper in her phone case. She found it adorable when Charles signed off his notes with weird addressing. She took a strawberry hoping Charles won't notice, she didn't want to snoop around while he was gone but she was already bored. She went on her phone to see the missed calls from Blaze and Tehani. Cheryl quickly shot the group chat a text telling them she is okay and she will call later. She didn't feel like dealing with it right now. She heard keys scratching at the door so the girl ran, shoving the strawberry in her mouth and eating it as fast as possible. She saw Charles getting in so she got out of the room she ran, hiding.

"I thought it was someone else, you scared me." Cheryl said as Charles entered the living room. "Finally, sleeping beauty sleeps less than you mademoiselle." Charles said smiling at the sight of the girl he liked in his apartment.

"Well, sleeping beauty isn't as beautiful as me then." Cheryl said walking towards the boy trying so hard not to smile with her 32 teeth all showing at once. "That was given." Charles said hugging the blonde girl as tight as possible. Cheryl returned the favor back with hugging him even tighter with no complaints. They both pulled back after a moment and Charles pressed his lips to the girl's forehead.

"Wow the shirt looks amazing, please wear this to Singapore." Charles said as he saw Cheryl actually wearing the shirt he laid out for her.

"Yeah, and both my family and your girlfriend kill me together in a land far far away." Cheryl said rolling her eyes, she walked towards the dining table ready to eat the fantastic crepes. Charles followed the girl to the dining table, and they both sat.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about that." Charles said the moment he sat down. "About what?" Cheryl asked confusedly as she picked a crepe up and placed it on her plate. "About you always saying I have a girlfriend, the club wasn't the ideal place to talk especially intoxicated." Charles said trying to read Cheryl's face. Cheryl didn't care anymore, she let everything go and let life decide for her.  "Hmm?" Cheryl said putting chocolate all over her crepe wanting Charles to continue.

"Charlotte and I decided to remain friends after long discussions that has started before we even met so don't feel like the other woman or homewrecker or whatever it is in your mind that has been bugging you. We are gonna attend a few races together still since the pictures leaked from Monza my publicist is concerned about cheating rumors." Charles explained to Cheryl hoping this would change things between them.

"You didn't seem like it last night." Cheryl said without even looking at the boy folding her crepe.

"You and Lando didn't seem like friends either?" Charles said sighing and picking up a crepe to put on his plate too. "Don't bring Lando into this." Cheryl said now looking at Charles.

"You opened the conversation about last night." The blue-eyed boy looked at her big brown eyes with jealousy. "I am simply saying if you guys are friends why weren't you looking like it, no one certainly knows about it and I am not talking about your fans so don't give me that bullshit." Cheryl said with a firm tone building the tension.

"Carlos and Isa know, it has been 2 days everything has been talked out after the photo we didn't have time to pass around the news especially when we are hiding from the public." Charles explained calmly. Cheryl took a silent second before speaking again.

"I'm sorry Charles, I am just trying to protect myself and my family. You are right, everything seems very understandable." Cheryl said getting up from her seat and walking around the table to wrap her arms around the blue-eyed boy. "I know I've put you in a horrible position but believe me it's all done now." Charles said pulling Cheryl onto his lap.

"Now eat your chocolate crepe before they get soggy." Charles said with a weirdly deep cartoon voice making Cheryl laugh. Charles picked up the crepe from Cheryl's plate trying to feed her. Cheryl took a big bite but Charles was trying to give her more. Cheryl made funny sounds as she was trying to talk with her mouth filled with Crepe.

"Oh mon Dieu, your mouth looks like it has doodoo all over it, stop speaking." Charles said making the girl laugh even more.

-

Charles went out for his hike with his trainer leaving the whole house to Cheryl. She opened the tv to Drive to Survive with the hopes of learning more about the sport of her father after 19 years of no interest she had a lot to learn about; now that the boy she liked is in the equation.

She took a picture of  Max on the screen and published it in her story tagging him and her father. A sudden doorbell caused her to flinch and she laughed thinking Charles is probably dead after the hike to pull out his key. She rushed to the door opening it.

"Maybe you should-" Cheryl cut herself off as she saw Charlotte standing in front of her.