After clearing a wave of monsters below today, he couldn't take it anymore. Without changing clothes, he returned to the starship first.

    As soon as he came up, he didn't have time to say a word to others, and immediately ran over to see if the bug was still there.

    After seeing Lin Yu and smelling him, Yan Zihan finally settled down.

    Yan Zihan could realize that his strange emotions were not right, so he felt uncomfortable.

    But at the same time, he really wanted to smell that bug again.

    The smell in this bathroom is very weak. So he hurriedly took a shower, washed off the blood on his body, put on his underwear and went out.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he opened the door, Yan Zihan saw the bug's face.

    Seeing Yan Zihan coming out, Lin Yu hurriedly smiled at him.

    He felt that Yan Zihan might drive him back, but Yan Zihan paused, didn't say anything, and just walked past him sideways.

    Lin Yu was worried that Yan Zihan was injured, so she subconsciously checked him with her eyes.

    The chest is fine, the back is fine, the waist and abdomen are fine, and the legs are fine.

    All that's left is the covered part... sure it's all right?

    It is estimated that the blood on Yan Zihan's body was stained.

    As soon as Lin Yu was relieved, Yan Zihan couldn't take it anymore, and turned his head and glared at him: "What are you looking at!"

    Lin Yu was taken aback, "...I'm sorry."

    Yan Zihan continued: "I said, no It’s possible. Don’t even think about it.”

    Lin Yu didn’t understand, so he could only stand there and blink nervously.

    Yan Zihan's mouth twitched.

    What a pity.

    As soon as he came out, the worm stared at him, and followed his steps, watching behind his ass/ass like a pup.

    Didn't he just want to have sex with him...

    Anyway, that's all that bug has on his mind!

    Yan Zihan was a little annoyed, but he didn't want to drive him away, so he got some water in the room and put on another pair of pajama pants. Lin Yu was ignored throughout the whole process.

    Lin Yu didn't understand what Yan Zihan was saying just now, she was still quite nervous, hesitated for a while, and followed him all the time.

    Yan Zihan wanted to laugh seeing his cautious look.

    This worm can't see anyone here, and since he can't hook up with others, he starts to please him again.

    Ah. He insisted on shutting him down, so he kept shutting it down, and the bug couldn't go anywhere. Anyway, he couldn't escape his palm at all.

    Lin Yu was still standing very close to Yan Zihan at this moment, observing his expression carefully.

    Yan Zihan seemed to be in a better mood, at least better than when he first walked in.

    Only then did Lin Yu relax a little bit.

    Yan Zihan fought continuously below for a long time, and he didn't sleep well. He was actually very tired. Immediately lay down on the bed.

    Lin Yu froze for a moment, wanting to care about him, said several times in his heart, and opened his mouth after confirming that there was nothing wrong, "Are you sick?

    Yan Zihan didn't move or open his eyes, completely ignoring him Lin Yu waited for

    a while before realizing that Yan Zihan was driving him away?

    After that, he almost disturbed Yan Zihan's rest, so he hurriedly turned around and left.

    But at this time, Yan Zihan frowned again, " insect. "

    Lin Yu: "? Yan Zihan opened his eyes, "

    Come here." "

    This Lin Yu understands! He turned immediately, walked into the room obediently, and stood beside Yan Zihan's bed.

    Yan Zihan closed his eyes in satisfaction, "Just stand here."

    Lin Yu: "..."

    Yan Zihan actually didn't mind the bug being in his room, the smell of pheromone would be quite different across a door .

    He used to think that it would be good if the bug was next door, but now he thinks it would be better if the distance is closer, the closer the better...

    Maybe it's been a long time since I smelled it. Smell for a while. sleep tight.

    Lin Yu had no choice but to stand obediently. Yan Zihan didn't tell him to go, he didn't dare to go.

    But after standing for a while, he became sleepy and tired from standing.

    Lin Yu really wanted to go back to sleep, but Yan Zihan showed no sign of waking up. He didn't know why Yan Zihan let him stay here, so he was not sure if Yan Zihan would be angry if he went back.

    This may seem like a trivial matter, but Yan Zihan is not angry, but it is a matter of life and death.

    Lin Yu hesitated for a long time, then carefully sat down beside Yan Zihan's bed.

    The soft mattress sagged a bit. Yan Zihan seemed to raise his eyelids to look at him in the dark, turned over, and didn't express anything.

    Lin Yu breathed a sigh of relief, and first sat there with her eyes closed, and after a while, carefully lay down beside the bed.

    He wanted to squint for a while, but then he fell asleep.

    Early the next morning, Lin Yu opened her eyes as soon as she regained consciousness, trying to get up from the bed.

    But his movements immediately froze, because he found a person lying in his arms...

    the person's arms wrapped around his waist, one leg was still pressed on him, and the short hair on the top of his head was touching his chin , the warm breath spread on his neck.

    This pose is really intimate, like a couple in love.

    Lin Yu's brain went down for several seconds, but her heart beat fast, and she finally mustered up the courage to look down.

    The person lying in his arms is really Yan Zihan...