"Wait! Don't be so crooked! He just passed B??"

    "The clown is actually me, and my spiritual power is not as good as that of a stupid beauty."

    "It's impossible, don't you think it's strange? I've never seen mental power and mental power. The physical quality is so unnecessary." "     Come on A ! My

    little master!!"

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Can't you unlock S?" The

    comment area was silent, most people in StarCraft didn't even have A, and almost all S-level characters could be written into history textbooks, and they had never seen anyone with S-level , and how do you know what that is like?

    They looked at the overly good-looking boy in front of them, doing something that should have been impossible so easily, and they couldn't be sure whether the thing in front of them was real or not.

    Lin Yu was halfway through the game when he suddenly heard the sound of the door slamming in the opposite room. He was startled, and hastily turned off the optical brain.

    Yan Zihan is back?

    Lin Yu's first reaction was to get out of bed immediately and go to greet him.

    As long as Yan Zihan was around, he always felt that it was safe to stay by Yan Zihan's side.

    As soon as he walked into the living room, he heard footsteps from the next door. The sound of leather shoes knocking on the floor was heavy and impatient, and he walked straight towards him, and then the door on the low wall of the living room was suddenly opened.

    Standing there was Yan Zihan who hadn't seen him for two weeks.

    He was still wearing a close-fitting black military uniform, his shoulders were wide and his waist was thin, his legs were long and straight, but his complexion was not very good, and his brows were tightly frowned. Lin Yu also clearly saw blood on his clothes.

    Lin Yu's heart ached, Yan Zihan was injured?

    Yan Zihan didn't say anything when he saw Lin Yu, but his expression eased, as if he walked all the way to confirm that he was still here.

    His chest heaved, he took a deep breath, then turned and walked away, returning to his own room.

    Lin Yu saw how he was walking like flying, and thought that he should not be injured? But my heart is still up and down.

    I haven't seen him for so many days, and I don't know where Yan Zihan has gone. Why does he seem to be in a bad mood?

    Seeing that Yan Zihan was in a bad mood, Lin Yu became nervous, so she didn't dare to stay too far away from him, and followed him into his room.

    After entering, Lin Yu realized that Yan Zihan seemed to have entered the bathroom. After thinking about it, he stood at the door and waited for him to come out.

    Yan Zihan has indeed gone down to explore new resource stars these days.

    The living conditions on this planet are harsh and dangerous, but there are also many untouched energy sources.

    In the past, no matter how difficult the conditions were, Yan Zihan didn't feel anything about this kind of mission, and it was not a problem to stay for a few months, but this time, once he got away from the starship...no, it should be said, once he got away from the bug. His heart was irritated like a fire was burning.