"Sure, you did," He laid down beside me on the bed, "Jinah, you see –"

"Can we," I hold a hand in front of him, frowning, "Can we please not? I don't want to use my time talking about him, or them, it's not worth it."

He mumbled something under his breath, before he ran his fingers through his hair, "Fine. If that's what you want. You're the guest."

He mocked me, I understood but I bit down my words. It's okay, I deserve it.

"You want to see my girlfriend?" He then offers, and I jump up, "I'd love to!"

He laughs, and it looks genuine enough for me to smile back. Opening up his duo, he taps up a call and turned on his stomach and I lean beside him, focussing on the screen.

"Hey, why're you calling so soon?" The call opens up to a video of a tall pale woman, her hair short and trimmed, in yoga pants and a sports bra. She isn't looking at the camera, I can only see her side, her eyes concentrated to her front. She is in a plank position, but kept on speaking, "Don't tell me you chickened out. I get that she was AWOL for a long time, but you need to stop being a prissy brat and acknowledge her. Don't start yapping at her about your grief the moment you see her."

I hold back a laugh, looking at Taehyung whose eyes got wider in a second, "wait, wait-"

"Oh, and don't tell her anything about that Jungkook guy or whatever," She stretches out, "Let her get comfortable, don't jump her, I cant believe I've to tell you all these as if you're a little kid, but you don't know how to be serious without looking like a bad actor cosplaying for an angst scene."

I laugh out loud, and that gets her attention for she drops her body to the floor and finally looks at the camera.

"Thanks a lot," Taehyung grumbles, and I lean across him, tears in my eyes, "I think I should let you know that he did all the things you advised him not to."

"Oh fuck," Jina stares brightly at the camera, "Oh my God, are you the Jinah? Hi! I'm unfortunately his girlfriend," She points at Taehyung, "Hirai Jina. Nice to meet you. We have similar names!"

"Yes we do!" I laugh, "and you're so gorgeous. I'll love to know you!"

"Don't worry," she winks, "Once this call ends, we will be the best of friends."

I close the door silently behind me, after an hour or so of gossiping, laughing and insulting Taehyung, I finally left the two of them alone. Jina is very much like what I imagined. Strong, steadfast and even between the banter, I could see how much she adored the guy. And that's all that matters. Taking a deep breath, I walk down the stairs and spot Tori sitting on the couch, frowning at her phone.

I take another breath, thinking of what to say as I move towards her when she looks up, "Hey, you didn't change?"

"No, Taehyung's in the room talking to Jina, I gave them some time alone." I move to sit beside her, everything screaming awkward to me. I still have to explain the things I said in Taehyung's car.

"Oh, I see," She nods, not a hint of anger or disappointment in her face or tone. I clear my voice, as I look around the living room. It's the exact same as it had been before, minus the red rose vase in the corner.

"Oh," the word leaves my mind as I lean across the couch to touch them. Tori smiles from beside, "Your mom has been keeping them tight and pretty before the wedding. It's from your garden."

"Really?" I ask, mom did used to garden but never roses. I also didn't miss how she said 'your garden'.

"It's not my garden though," I laugh lightly, it felt like a need to say it.

Tori gives a blank look and the laugh dies in my lips. What is she thinking right now?

"Look," I dive in, my voice a pitch higher, "I'm really sorry for what I said in the car. I really have nothing against you, it was the heat of the moment. It's been years and Tae-"

"Ji, you don't need to explain yourself," she shrugs, a small smile on her lips, "I'm not offended. I am just .... upset that you shut yourself up for so long. You've clearly lost your instinct lying abilities."

"You've to open up yourself to have people trust you to do the same," I lean back on the couch, fingers relaxing on my knees.

She nods, "I know what I've done, and I know how hard it is for you to face these again."

I quirk a brow and she sighs, "Fine, I don't know. I'm just imagining your point of view; I want to make up for all these years."

It's not possible, I want to say. But I stop myself, pessimism isn't the best in this situation.

So, I shrug again. Not knowing what else to do.

Tori spares a tentative glance, "Are you still upset about me dating Jimin or-"

"Tori, I was never upset about you and Jimin, I know you've your reasons and I know it might have seemed as if I'm mad about your thing, but I've thought about it a lot, and that's not it. Jimin doesn't lie anywhere close to it, I'm happy for you, and I mean it."

She blinks, "Then what?"

"Jinah?"

I whip around, eyes shutting as the door opened to reveal a silhouette.

"Who?" I ask.

The door closes, and the woman moves closer, whipping her dark hair behind her as her boots hit the wooden floor of the living room. When its clear again, I leave a gasp, unable to help it.

"So finally," Shinee grins, a long overcoat covering her velvet tights and black one-piece. She looks like she arrived from a party.

Before I can smile, she hurls the nearest pillow at me, "Bitch," She ends.

A/N : i can't wait to bring Jungkook back lol