𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I resigned because I finally got that job in Paris." I feel my whole face drop.

"What! Since when were you applying for a job in Paris? Why didn't you tell me?" Alex curses at himself.

"I didn't because I thought you wouldn't support me and would beg me to stay." Shock hits me first.

"Out of everyone, you thought I'd be the one to not support you and beg you to stay. Wow, that's really disappointing. You should've known by now, that I'd be the first one to support you and your dreams, Alex." Shaking my head when the hurt kicks in.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, I was just I don't know scared I think." I nod my head at his stupid excuse.

"When are you leaving?" I didn't even realise how cold my voice got until he winced.

"Friday." My eyebrows shoot up on their own accord. Wow, not only does he think that of me but he only bothers to tell me now that he got a new job in a different city and is leaving this Friday.

"Well, good for you Alex. I hope you find yourself a good future there." I say, done with this conversation I get up and open my door.

"So that's it? You just aren't going to be happy for me and say goodbye." He says, making me roll my eyes.

"I'll be happy for you when I'm not angry anymore. Goodbye Alex." I say as he walks out the door.

Shutting it, my once good mood now gone, I groan as I take my seat and carry on with my day.

I have a training session with Dante today. I'm kind of nervous because I really want to impress him, somehow.

By the time I get to his and Antonio's place, my nerves are shot and I bump into Xavier since I was looking forward.

"Hey." I smile as I take my eyes up and down him. I take note that he's just in basketball shorts and that he's slightly sweaty meaning that he just came from the gym room.

"You gonna go have a workout?" He asks as he takes his time checking me out.

"Kind of, Dante and Antonio take turns, every now and then, training me how to defend myself but it kinda is a workout during it." I explained.

"Oh, cool. Well I'll come check up on you and see if he's doing it right." He says, winking at me before walking to the kitchen.

I can't help but blush. God damn Xavier is a fine ass man.

I find Dante smirking at me making me frown. He's been acting weird since yesterday when I 'met' Xavier.

Ignoring him, I place my things down and we start our session.

Time flies by and in the last ten minutes Xavier finally pops by as I'm throwing my last punch before going into a plank.

He's still only wearing his black basketball shorts and I struggle to not fangirl from my spot.

Sometime during the session l took off my hoodie so now I'm in a black sports bra and black gymshark loose fit shorts with my Nike gym shoes.

Releasing a heavy breath, I finish the rest of my water before waving at Xavier and going to their gym bathroom to shower.

I take a proper shower and wash my hair then change into some black denim shorts and a white shirt.

By the time I'm done, I go back down stairs and find all three of them in the kitchen. 

"Hey Antonio." I greet, taking the seat between him and Xavier. 

"Hey Angelo. I heard that you did  amazing today." Antonio says placing a kiss on my temple.

"Oh, I did? Thanks." Looking to Dante as he dishes the food he made. Tomato soup with cheese toasties which I've never had but always wanted to try.

I can't help but moan as the flavours blend together in my mouth, making all three men freeze and blink at me.

"This is so good." They shake their heads and we carry on eating before Antonio brings churros and the chocolate sauce he bought out from the warmer.

It's only eight O'clock when we have the churros while watching, prime video, a series called "Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan."

It is so good. I even watched another called Jack Reacher and it was good too. What's up with good shows and the name Jack and a surname starting with an R.

I'm in-between Dante's legs since I'm sitting on the carpet and he's on the couch. He's playing with my slightly damp hair and it's putting me to sleep. 

There's just something about having my hair played with that is so satisfying that it lulls me to sleep.

Xavier must notice because he tells Antonio before I'm being picked up and taken to a bedroom and as I hit the soft mattress, I completely knock out from exhaustion.