𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Mr Knight

"Mr Knight." I greet as I shake his hand.

"Please, call me Xavier, I know I'm your client but like, come on dude. Besides, we've known each other for over twenty years, Dante." He says getting a chuckle out of me.

"Xavier, why the sudden need to see me?" I question, leaning back against my chair.

"I'm planning on asking a girl out and I just got a threat the other day so I'm just asking for extra security because I really like what I've heard of this girl. And yes I know that I could've emailed you this but I also missed my friend." He says, winking at the last part.

"Who's the girl?" I question again.

"I don't know her real name but her stage name is Devil's Angel. And you know Diana, well she's spoken to me about Devil's Angel and I would really like to get to know her. " He says and as soon as I hear 'Devil's Angel' I lose it.

"You won't be going out with her or even speak to her. That means you won't be needing extra security because if I find out that you so much as breathed in her presence, I won't hesitate to put a bullet through your head as well." I grit out as I pull my gun out and place it on my desk.

"What the fuck Dante, why are you so angry about this? How do you know who she is?" He asks, frowning.

"It's the girl we've been obsessing over the past two years. Katya Sidorova." I comment, watching as his eyes widen in shock.

"Oh fuck…fine I won't ask her shit for the sake of out friendship but when are you going to ask her out?" He questions.

"We tried asking for a chance and she said no because she knows we are doing something sketchy and doesn't want to involve herself in that because it'll ruin her business if the truth ever comes out or if we're caught and she's seen being associated with us." I shrug as his eyebrows raise in disbelief.

"What are you going to do then? If she's not giving you a chance?" He asks this time.

"Well, Toni is definitely planning something to do with her. But I hope whatever he has planned works because I can't have her so close and not be able to do anything with her." I sigh in defeat.

"Hm." He hums looking lost in his thoughts.

. . .

"Dante!" I hear Toni scream my name. 

Turning away from my new friend, Xavier, I look to my left and see Toni walking towards me with a frown on his face.

"Who is this?" He asks once he's standing in front of me.

"Xavier this is Antonio but I call him Toni. Toni this is Xavier." I introduce.

I watch as Toni checks Xavier out with a glare. "How'd he get in?" He questions again.

"His dad has a meeting with mine and yours so they told me to play with Xavier until they finish. So we're playing warzone since dad took away my gun." I say, getting upset again when I mention the taking away of my gun by my dad.

"Oh, okay. Xavier, have you ever played shooting ducks?" Toni asks as a wicked smirk forms on his face.

"Nope." He answers.

"Well, we're about to teach you." He said, clapping his hands together.

"Have you ever shot a gun?" Toni questions more.

"Yep." Xavier nods his head.

"Want to do it again?" Toni asks smiling this time.

"Hell yes!"

. . .

By the time I step in the mansion, I see Antonio walking up the staircase.

"We need to talk." Is all he says before carrying on. I follow him into his office and close the door as he takes a seat.

"What's up?" I ask taking a seat next to him in the chairs infront of his desk.

"I saw Katya on Saturday and she asked to talk so we went back to her place and she told me about her stalker. I'm really angry at you right now because she's petrified, she also looks like she hasn't slept properly or slept at all. I told her that I'd take care of it for her and give her a bodyguard. Her not knowing that she already has one. But under one condition, that she would let me train her into learning how to defend herself. So she agreed. And you're probably wondering why I'm telling you this last part, well because that's how we're going to get-" I cut him off when I realise what he's about to say.

"-her back." I finish his sentence.

"What I'm hoping is that while she trains she'll see the good side of us and open up to us and us to her. And she slowly falls for us. Somedays I'll pretend to not be able to make it and say you're going to do it for me on those specific days so you can have your chance with her as well." He explains and I smile at the image that comes to mind.

Regret instantly treads in as I realise that she wouldn't be in this situation if I didn't do what I did but at the same time pride as we also wouldn't have this opportunity. We just have to pray that she never finds out that I was the 'stalker'.

"It's going to work." I nod my head at him when Xavier and I's conversation comes to mind.

"Xavier came to see me today. Turns out he's crushing over Katya. Well he didn't know it was her until I told him today but I warned him that I'd put a bullet between through his eyes if I find out he was so much as in her presence." I say watching as an undecipherable expression takes over his face.

"What you thinking?" I question trying what's he's thinking.

"So he said he wouldn't, why?" Toni asks.

"He said for the sake of our friendship." I answer.

"Hm." He hums.

"How would you feel if we let him share Katya with us.? I mean we trust him with our lives, he trusts us with his life. He knows what would happen if he ever messed with her. And maybe he could actually help us get Katya back." Toni eventually says after minutes of silence.

He's right. Xavier was always like a brother to us as well. But when he had to move away for a few months because of his business, we grew apart since our lives are so busy we barely have time to text each other and see how each one is doing.

Now that he's back for final, I guess he could help in a way. But how would we fit him into the picture? How would he be able to us get another chance with Katya?

I mean when she finds out that he's friends with us then she'll probably shut him down as well. Feeling conflicted, I decide to take my time to think about this before we jump the gun.

"Give me time to think. I suggest you think about this too, because how would we fit him into the picture? What could he give us to get another chance with Katya?" I say before getting up and leaving to the kitchen for some dinner, leaving Antonio in his thoughts.

 I suggest you think about this too, because how would we fit him into the picture? What could he give us to get another chance with Katya?" I say before getting up and leaving to the kitchen for some dinner, leaving Antonio in his thoughts