𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Yesterday, before I went back home, I got to know a little more about Xavier

Yesterday, before I went back home, I got to know a little more about Xavier. He's so handsome that it still leaves me shocked. He's a different type of handsome. Well Antonio and Dante are also handsome in their own ways but something just sticks out about Xavier.

He has a little sister around five years old, Sloan, she's said to be the girl version of him and I hope I can meet her one day. I mean because if he's this gorgeous imagine her.

He's turning thirty in November while Dante turns thirty in December and Antonio thirty-two in October. So the last three months of the year we'll be celebrating their birthdays. I already turned twenty-three back in February.

Then I got to know that he owns a share of the Red bull team in Formula One. He even promised to get me to meet all of the drivers' in the next race and I literally squealed in excitement even though it's only two weeks away.

He isn't a part of the mafia but he could be a type of accomplice. That helps whenever he wants to. Antonio and Dante still tell me information about what's going on in the mafia that isn't too terrifying for me. And I appreciate that. 

Xavier also seems to not mind me knowing about his secret life even though we just met. Well at least I think we just met but I feel like we haven't. I just can't remember where.

By the time I left it was past dinner so I had a quick dinner with all three of them before Dante dropped me back at home.

My babies were waiting so nicely for me when I opened the door. That I couldn't resist not giving them a bunch of treats and then letting them sleep in my bed.

. . .

I'm in my office when there's a knock at the door. I tell whoever it is to come in and see Alex open the door.

A smile lights up on my face at the mere sight of him. I haven't seen him in forever. Well it feels like forever.

He's in casual light washed blue jeans and a crisp white shirt with a silver chain and white sneakers. Making me wonder why he's not in work clothes.

"Hey!" Getting up, I throw my arms around him, making me chuckle.

"I see somebody missed me." He teases, making me smile again.

"Of course I did, you're my best friend. Oh but that reminds me Camilla wants to go out for drinks, just the three of us this Friday." I stared up at him wanting for his answer.

"I can't." He shakes his head and I turn and take a seat again.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well, I'm not going to be here."

"Oh, okay I-uh I'll let her know." I quickly pull out my phone and shoot a text to her. She responds immediately with a thumbs up emoji.

"So, why aren't you at work?" Putting my phone away, I look to Alex and find him already staring at me.