46 MY HUSBAND

Start bij het begin

Breaking eye contact with me, he said the most hurtful words to me, "I don't".

It almost came out as a whisper, but I heard his words.

My heart sank hearing his answer. my fear came true. He just used me like other girls, and here I was already believing that I am special for him.

I sadly chuckled, tears mercilessly flowing from my eyes.

"I was fool to think that you love and will accept my love for you. But guess what I was a dumb", I said, exhaling a sharp breath.

I wanted to leave his house right now, without saying any single word to him but I am feeling like saying everything to him that is in my heart.

Suddenly something start clicking in my mind. I closed my eyes and saw some memories flashing in my mind. I can't recognize them.

I opened my eyes and backed away from Jungkook. My head is spinning, a wave of memories in which I can see myself and Jungkook is rushing through my mind.

"J-Jeon Jungkook I-I hate l-loving you.....", I whispered and was about to fall, but I gripped the couch to make myself standstill.

"Y/n", Jungkook said worriedly and tried to hold my hand but I yanked his hand away.

"I-I don't w-want your fake sympathy", these were the last words I mumbled and a dark black hole start consuming me. I closed my eyes and everything blacked out.
_________________

| Author's pov|

Moving back and forth with tensed expression, Jungkook is impatiently waiting for doctor to come outside from y/n's hospital room.

After she fainted, Jungkook brought her to the hospital and now is waiting for doctor, who is doing y/n's checkup.

The door clicked open the door, and Jungkook dash towards it.

"Doctor how is she? Is she oky? When she will be back in her senses", Jungkook asked being worried for y/n.

"Mr Jeon we can't say anything now. It seems like she took something on her brain seriously. Her mind is bringing back the past memories. But it is not good for her, atleast not now. It is so early for brain to interpret the old memories. She might again go back in the coma, if she didn't wake up within 24 hours. And this time there will be very low chances that she will wake up from the coma", the doctor completely his words, leaving the man infront of him shocked.

Jungkook's soul almost left his body after hearing doctor's words. He can't believe that what he just listened about his life, his love, his doll.

"T-This can't be....N-no.....s-she can't D-Do t-this w-with m-me. Y/N YOU CAN'T DO THIS WITH ME", he shouted, and fell on his knees, letting his teras fall freely.

The people around him start giving him weird looks, but obviously they can't understand the pain that the man infront of them going through.

Out of nowhere, Taehyung and Jiwoo came running towards Jungkook.

"Kook what happened? Where is y/n", Taehyung asked, tension written all over his.

Jungkook was sobbing hard, he is not able to utter even a single word.

Jiwoo kneeled down and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Shhh....oppa everything is fine", Jiwoo said patting Jungkook's back lovingly, while his head was on Jiwoo's shoulder.

Jungkook shaked his head side to side, indicating that nothing is gonna fine anytime soon.

Meanwhile Taehyung talked with the doctor and came to know about y/n's condition.