"have you at least tried to track down this article and post? why hasn't this post been taken down?" jungkook says, voice sounding calm but the way his jaw clenched was saying otherwise.

"we-we decided not to engage with it for now, mister jeon as it's highly just an obsessed fan or person wanting attention -"

"jungkookie, it's fine... mister kwanghee's right, it's better to not engage with those posts" taehyung says as he sighs and got his phone. "thank you, mister kwanghee... please just monitor it for now"

the brunette said his goodbye to his manager who now felt a bit scared for opening the topic with the ceo.

"jungkookie~" taehyung lightly pouts seeing his husband's displeased face. "i've already read countless of articles about me - being a doll who slept with countless big shot men or using my body and seducing my way to my modeling career and all that... i- i'm used to it..." he mumbled, eyes getting a bit teary that made jungkook alert and quickly engulfed the younger in his arms.

"i'm sorry, my love... i didn't mean to upset you..." jungkook murmurs. "and you shouldn't be accustomed to it, you don't deserve it"

taehyung replied by snuggling against the younger's chest and pressing a soft peck on his naked skin. "it's fine... should we head down and join your parents?" he then asked not wanting to talk about the article anymore with jungkook pressing a kiss on his forehead as he nods.

*

the next few days were hectic and tiring for taehyung.

media's attention were on him ever since the rumours of his pregnancy surfaced and spread like wildfire.

it was hard for him to walk out in public without cameras following him around and the paparazzi shouting questions, wanting anything to publish articles related to the young model.

he also had shoots in certain locations outside the company and unlike before they now had to be escorted by a number of security or else the media would be mobbing around him. basically, it wasn't just stressful for taehyung but for the whole team as well.

the brunette felt guilty and made sure to apologize to the director and staff for the trouble but all were kind and understanding as they all were very much aware of how fame goes. if anything, they were annoyed with the media who can't give the brunette his privacy.

taehyung's photos were all over social media, some fans expressing their distaste and frustration to 'leave taehyung alone' at how these people seemed to be 'stalking' him and how a certain celebrity news company had been posting article after article about the brunette and photos of him while working.

"don't they ever get tired?" mister kwanghee says with a sigh as he peaks outside the window seeing the people that had been following them around for their schedules camped out infront of the company building.

taehyung only shrugs and let out a deep breath slumping down on the sofa feeling tired as they had just got back after doing a photoshoot. he also doesn't know if it's because of his pregnancy that he's feeling rather too tired than usual.

"we're done for today, do you want me to call hyunseok and drive you home?" kwanghee asks seeing how exhausted the younger looked and felt a bit apologetic that he also had to deal with the media following him around.

he also felt a chill down his spine thinking what would the ceo say seeing taehyung at this state; he's not overworking him, the brunette wanted to work.

"no, it's alright. i told jungkookie i'll wait for him, we'll go home together" the young model informs. "i'll head out first, mister kwanghee" he then says standing up.

the older gave him a smile knowing he was headed to the ceo's office and wait for him there. "take a nap first to rest, i heard that their meeting got extended"

"alright, thank you mister kwanghee" the brunette says appreciating the information as he leaves the room.

he headed to the lifts seeing a few employees who greeted him eating donuts. "hmm... do you want a donut too, my love?" he mumbled, a hand on his pregnant belly. "let's get one for your daddy as well"

the brunette male then pressed the button for the ground floor, humming with a wide smile on his face excited to get a taste of the donuts.

maybe he should get some hot choco too from the café down the street - however, seeing the media outside made him withdraw the idea. it's probably best if he asked someone to buy him the hot choco instead.

employees greeted him which he kindly returned with a smile and bow of his head as he walked heading to the café at the lobby.

it was late in the afternoon making the lobby area not as busy, even the reception only had a few people coming in for appointments. he knew also that jungkook had increased security in the building and they didn't allow anyone in unless they were an employee or had set a schedule.

he passed by the receptionist but halts in his tracks as the woman standing by the desk turned to him, their eyes meeting making his body momentarily froze.

"ah, i was hoping to see your husband but with you now here i'm sure i'll be able to. it's been awhile, doll"

*
*
*
a/n

i'm sure you all know who it is✨😌 hehe
this is a bit short and rushed chapter but i hope you lovelies still liked it!

happy new year!💥wishing you all a happy and prosperous new years! cheers to another 365 new days, new chances and more veautiful days ahead✨💫

happy new year!💥
wishing you all a happy and prosperous new years! cheers to another 365 new days, new chances and more veautiful days ahead✨💫

thank you for the continuous support on my stories💜🙇🏻‍♀️ let's go 2023! 🥂

♡ elle