xi. green light.

chapt eleven,          green light

chapt eleven, green light.

               COULD you tell they won the battle? Melanthios couldn't; Peter is dead, Kate is dead. So what is this? Why was she the one sitting in an hospital room with her aunt hanging on to the edge of life in a coma? The aftermath of being the hero or getting involved in fighting against evil, didn't you read the pamphlet? She knew what she were getting into when he bit her.

     It's hilarious how these things happen. Not in a ahaha way. In a what the fuck is happening way. Nyx fell off earth. Why that happened left her more discombobulated than her sleeping beauty aunt is a mystery ( no it's not, admit it why ). Guilt is the reason she claims to kneel in this room as if repenting will justify what she brought to her cousins' mother. Nyx knew would've known what to do, conjure a plan or tell her which route to take. It's what the devil on the shoulder does.

     Well, until the devil on the shoulder isn't needed anymore.

     A scream tore her eyes away from the waking moon to the door behind her. It sounded familiar. It's not her business. Minutes later, she couldn't stand not knowing who it belonged too.

     "Five-three, green eyes, fair-skinned, and her hair is actually strawberry blonde." She caught Stiles blurting out to a raven nurse, a pale man in a dark green polo and the Sheriff, his dad. Of course he in the centre. Was he here along? Did he know she was here? Would've he cared to check on her if he did━━━━ that's what she really wanted to say.

     "Is that right?" Stilinski asked him, then gripped his neck yanking him in her direction and his son's eyes widen at the sight of her and torn to glimpse at his father scowling him. So Lydia is missing. Her amazing hearing fails her as a human making her tilt her head to the nurse behind them. What would she be doing if her aunt wasn't hospitalised? Being pushed round town on her motorbike by the ghost of her enemies? Rewriting cartoons with a face mask clay, she remembers she has every month, on her bed to drown out the ruckus her cousins were making outside her bedroom? Maybe Scott in her bedroom confessing his undying love for her and not Alliso━━━━ getting a bit too unrealistic. She'll never really know now.

     "What happened to Lydia? Why was she even here?" Melanthios asked him once his dad walked the opposite way to rejoin the nurse, arms crossed. It's been two days. Two days since the formal please don't let it be something unnatural.

     "Scott didn't ━━━━ Oh, Peter bit her the night of the formal but, she isn't healing like Scott did so we have no idea what she is and now she's gonna missing. We need find her before the full moon." Stiles rambled, hands gesturing between them. She blinked, keeping her tongue from saying what even though she heard. "Come on, we gotta move."