v. karma is a bitch.

chapt five,          karma is a bitch

chapt five, karma is a bitch.

                      FROM SCOTT! ━━━━ IMESSAGE.
     Hey! Why weren't you at the game?
Delivered 20:02

MELANTHIOS! ━━━━ IMESSAGE.
     My sister was in demon mode and said I couldn't go
     Did you score something at least
Delivered 20:05

SCOTT! ━━━━ IMESSAGE.
     Yeah :)
     I scored the winning goal, people were asking where you were and I think Allison tried to kiss me???

MELANTHIOS! ━━━━ IMESSAGE
LOL :D
     You had a fantastic night, I'm gonna try to make mine better by painting my nails

SCOTT! ━━━━ IMESSAGE
What colour

MELANTHIOS! ━━━━ IMESSAGE
Guess

SCOTT! ━━━━ IMESSAGE
Typing...

     The end of the fucking world is coming. Right here in the split centre of her forehead like on that godforsaken full moon. There is nothing she believed in more that the sheer power it held, but it was nowhere in sight outside her window. It's the same feeling, quieter this time and the orange reflection in her phone made it flung into the air, and threw her head back screaming soundlessly as her hands raked down her liquefying face. No. No. No. No.

     "Melanthios━━ " Was this karma taking control? Was it her, arm slung around the moon to distract her from what she's doing to a loyal subject? Her white socks fumbled over the beige, ring carpet to bump the bedroom door closed. "Melanthios? Hello, did you close the door?"

     "Ye━━ yes? I'm changing," She shouts, a distraught groan slipping from her mouth to keep the waltzing blaze from burning her bedroom. It was an empty place, bed near the window, diy nightstand near the bed, clothes stuffed inside a cramped, white dresser at the foot of the bed.

"Me and Alora are going to get groceries. Do you want to come?" Bette asked, fingers still curled on the door knob. Why? Was she planning on yanking it open? Did she want to die? Because yes, one look at her and her heart will spring out of her chest, skin white and eyes bulged out. That's how ugly Melanthios is. So no, she doesn't want to go out to buy takeout.

"Just get me anything please, my stomach is sore," She decided, hands out to catch the door with three steps back past the hanger with her jackets and hoodies to the full length mirror. The sight of herself made her want to collapse, hitting the ground for mercy. Her knees stomped on the cream bed, careful to not crack her phone, and yanked the curtains closed, nobody should have to see this.